• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lingo CoHost Shandi

PtNTxCooper

Hi! Thanks for your email. Glad to hear you are a Lingo fan. As far as being ticklish, I think most people are, right? :)
Thanks again for your email and God Bless!
Shandi

[email protected] wrote:
Hey Shandi,

I've just recently taken to watching Lingo and you are the entire reason. You are absolutely gorgeous and have a smile that warms the screen. I know this may seem like an odd question but are you ticklish by any chance and where? Your time and response would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

LJC

First attempt and post, but I thought I'd share before shipping off to basic.

Thanks for posting. She gave a very coy and evasive answer, but at least you got a reply.
Thanks again, and Good Luck to you.

Mitch

Wasnt there another lingo co host that got tickled on Stern? cant remember her name. :confused:

Stacey Hayes

Stacey Hayes

Not a bad tickling as far as "Stern tickle chair ticklings" go.

Shandi is ticklish.

I don't mean to bring up an old thread but I thought this was the best place to post.

Last night (March 9/10) @ approx. 1 AM Shandi Finnessey was tickled on Playmania/Quiznation by the cameraman Drew.

Drew told a joke and then tickled Sandi on the ribs. She flinched and softly squealed, as she was walking back to her mark she said "He tickled me" and then "I 'm ticklish".

Unfortunately it happened quickly and did not get to tape it. Also, Quiznation is live so there probably is not much chance of a repeat. Sometimes people post segments of Playmania on YouTube. I've searched but not have not come up with anything yet. Just thought I would share.

Waltermego

Thanks for the post. I have emailed her when it's been Ask Shandi night asking if she was ticklish or not and I never got a response.

yeah, lol i was wanting to write in and ask her becuase i was wondering. lol, I was also watchin once and she was having watchers write it and ask her to do a certain thing and she'd do it or if was too embaracing she'd her a cameraman do it and i wanted to write it "let a cameraman tickle you for 30 seconds" or something but couldn't get to a computer :p...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back