• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name a celebrity you've met\talked with

Met Felicia Day at a Galaxycon event a while back, got to chat with her a little because there was no line at the time. Really sweet and I wasn't even a fan of hers before (I got an autograph as a good), but love her now.

My Mom has met the the band the Monkeys (in an elevator), the musician/actor Willy Nelson (who was being a total asshole to a flight stewardess), and B.B. King (who said she was truly a kind woman as she helped him pick something up off the floor he had accidentally dropped).

I have sadly not met any actors but Mark Hamill, Lynda Carter, Patrick Stewart, Patton Oswalt, and Ian McKellen have all liked my twitter posts at least once so does that count? LOL.

When I used to work in the Kennedale/Mansfield area of Texas, Kelly Clarkson was a regular customer. Oh, and Doug Jones liked a Facebook post I made.

Over the years I've met multiple NFL players from my favorite team during their training camp.

Santana Moss
Clinton Portis
Chris Cooley
Jason Campbell
Shawn Springs
Robert Griffin III
Kirk Cousins
DeSean Jackson
Chase Young
Terry McLaurin
Sean Taylor (RIP)
Dwayne Haskins (RIP)

Tom Hanks in Antiparos island, Greece. He is there every summer, blending with the locals and enjoying his coffee / lunch like any normal person. Of course nothing more than "hello - nice to meet you / I admire your work". He is so kind and simple that people there have learned to respect his privacy and not bother him so much with the usual questions.

I remember speaking online for a podcast some year ago to Gaylen Ross,who was lovely to talk to.

Horror types will remember the amazing Dawn of the dead Zombie film, set in the shopping mall, where she was the lead

Also, being a boxing fan a former WBC world champion (who will remain nameless) called me at work, regarding a potential speaking gig.

I may have gone a little fanboy

In the queue for the lake swimming at Latitude Festival, I chatted (and then swam) with Rosa Walton from the band Let's Eat Grandma. And chatted again to the band at a future gig.

I ran into Adam Sandler in a hotel parking garage in Los Angeles back in spring of 2011. He was very friendly.

Gilbert Gottfried in 2019 before he passed away. He was super sweet and nice, and he was with his wife. I was working at the time but he came into my shop and I recognized him (even without hearing his voice) immediately. We talked a bit about the area and how he and his wife were vacationing for a weekend. RIP Gilbert!!

Gilbert Gottfried in 2019 before he passed away. He was super sweet and nice, and he was with his wife. I was working at the time but he came into my shop and I recognized him (even without hearing his voice) immediately. We talked a bit about the area and how he and his wife were vacationing for a weekend. RIP Gilbert!!

Did he use his real voice or his entertainment voice?

LUCKY!! Princess bride is my favorite movie!

Me too!!! I was so stoked! And he was soooo incredibly nice! I also met Wallace Shawn (hilarious!) & Chris Sarandon (germaphobe lol)

Being a Stranger Things fan, I also forgot he was the Mayor in that too!

Met the actors of various Power Rangers seasons at a comic con twice. And at the second comic con I went to, I also met/got a pic with Kristanna Loken. Talked to her a little bit, too (mainly a little since I'm still a little shy around women I find attractive..plus there was a line and I didn't want to hold it up). She's really nice (same with the Power Rangers actors, especially Jason David Frank, aka "Tommy" . The guy loves/appreciates his fans.)

Oh and in the late 80s or early 90s, I met Archie Manning when he was still quarterback for the New Orleans Saints at this fundraiser for cystic fibrosis (I was one of the cf poster children for that year. And had absolutely no idea who he was. 🤣 )

One of my good friends ("Metal" Cindy Reyna) is an official NFL Superfan for the Oakland Raiders. She was also in a pretty well-known band (Discordia) with her husband Bobby when I met her. Bobby told me that when they got married, the media showed up at their house. So yeah, famous enough, I guess. lol

I've done a few photoshoots with Cindy, since I'm active in the local music scene and do photography at shows. She's super anal about her appearance/image, so the fact that she lets me anywhere near her with a camera is, like, a huge compliment.

I went to Vegas with her and her current boyfriend like two years ago, she did a personal appearance at a sports bar and we all watched the Raiders game. Fun times, and I don't even like football.

I have remembered another one..

When I worked in a theatre, we had Richard Gibson appearing in a play (many UK forum members will know him as Herr Flick of the Gestapo, from the sitcom "'Allo 'Allo!"). He came to my office asking for help regarding a parking ticket he'd been issued. I walked with him to the car and chatted a bit and the tried to charm the parking warden into reversing the charge. To this moment I'm proud that neither of use tried to use his 'fame' as a means of negating the parking fine.
To be honest, he'd parked like an idiot anyway.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back