• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name a celebrity you've met\talked with

Goodieluver

3rd Level Indigo Feather
For me, sorta short list of unknowns but celebs regardless

1. Christopher daniels-he is a top tier wrestler for TNA wrestling, but i met him many many moons earlier at an autograph signing at a mall and got to chat with him for a good time, back then he was known as christopher daniels as well but more well known for his masked japanese persona "Curry Man", as i check the pix, they were taken 3-3-01, hahaha i look like such a dork with curryman, i shant post the pic, esp when he's wearin his mask(which has a curry bowl on it) but his motto"Im hot, im spicy, i taste great, and curry Man is ICHIBAN!"

2. Lance Ayers- Current guitarist for a band called O.D.M, once known as Lance and the BoBoys, they been floatin round the indy circuit and were once signed to Michelle Branch's record label before it folded, even opened for her in several concerts and will be opening for powerman 5000 in several concerts comin up..i semi roadied for him and more just an awe fan who would feel such joy for him to shake my hand and remember who i was.

3.Chris Envy- was the leadsinger for semi popular band "Showoff" now in a band called "farewell my enemy", amazing acoustic guitarist, played a new years eve party bout 5 years ago for a bunch of us

4. the bands lucky boys confusion and Plain white T's-known them from the local show days, our band gave them some shows and whatnot, all i will say they were complete assholes to us, and the lead singer from plain white T's has a huge nose

5. Don Vito-Met him recently at an autograph signing in dekalb, nothing special on him

6. Chad Kilger and Ethan Moreau-former wings for the chicago blackhawks, met them at a christmas hockey tourney in illinois

7. President Bush- Dunno if this would count tech but i shook the hand of someone who shook the hand of Dick Cheyney and Dennis Hastert who have shaken hands with President Bush, so id like to think that thru 3 or so people, i have shaken the presidents' hand

8. I also met some former playboy centerfold after a vegas show, forget her name but nice picture i must say

9. April Weeden-Washington- I met her thru my former roomate, who i found out they are cousins or something but she is a stunt woman in movies, most notably, she is the black 70-80's slayer from buffy the vampire slayer who fights James Marsters(spike) and ends up getting killed in the subway

Umm...uh...hmmm. Can't think of any right off hand. My Dad maybe? He used to be kind of famous in my home town for being a really mean biker. I've met some of the guys who used to run with him. That's about it.

On a bright Sunday morning, in May '97, in a sports store in Cooperstown, I met baseball Hall of Famer Bob Feller. In his days before the second world war, he was literally the greatest pitcher on the planet. He has a reputation for being rather stern and opinionated, which he seems to have richly earned. He started a conversation with me about where I lived, which somehow graduated to a diatribe on his part about the faults of the then-current president. At the time, Mr. Feller was 79, but as physically robust a 79-year-old as you've ever met. The political diatribe rather shocked me for its tone. I could only imagine my reaction if I hadn't already known about his personality.

I remember that I wanted to, in the softest, most sugarcoated manner, ask him about an incident during his career in which he didn't appear in the brightest of lights, but after this, I shook his hand, took my girlfriend, and left the premises. Oh, well! Made a framed, autographed picture of his a great Father's Day gift for Dad.

i met two, both times in the same day at two different airports.

in pittsburgh i was in the bathroom and this very pretty woman smiled and said hello to me. i didnt recognize her til i left the bathroom and my brother in law said thats shirley jones. later she was standing behind myself and hubby as we were waiting to board, and we were sort of arguing and she laughed and said going to be a long trip for you lol

second was in orlando. richard simmons ack in his stupid getup. he looked at me twice and said nice body. i said uh thanks. then my stupid father in law said its you. and richard said yes its me. geesh.

to me they are just people like anyone else.

isabeau

celebrities

I'm a plumbing contractor and this sometimes gets me in a celebrity's house. 1. David Clayton Thomas , the lead singer for Blood Sweat and Tears, this was my fav group as a kid. He turned out to be a dick. When he started to abuse my men I told him off and told him he wasn't allowed to talk to my guys , he had to talk to me. When we were done I told him to lose my number. 2. When I was a kid I put a sink in the studio of Taj Mahal they were cool as hell. On the last day we smoked the world's biggest doobie. I was so stoned I got stuck in the elevator . 3. I did a bathroom reno for Spira Gyra they were also good people. 4. I played golf with Jumbo Elliot in a fundraiser at Tuxedo Golf Course, also Wayne Grebet . Really nice guys and fun to hang out with. I think thats it but Isabeau is right they are just like us , some nice some not so nice , it probably depends on how you catch them lets face it we aren't always in a good mood either.

Many, because my family knew celebrities when I was growing up.

The entire rock group Kiss. My father used to be their business manager from 1973 to 1980.

Mike Cimino, the guy who directed the Deer Hunter, also a client of my father's for many years.

Mayor Ed Koch of NYC. We saw him in a resturant once, and one of my parents friends took me over to him, and we started talking to Koch.

Rob Lowe, at the Hard Rock cafe in LA in 1985. I was on a cross country teen tour, and my group saw him, so we went over to his table, and he started talking to us.

NBA star Scottie Pippen. My friend Barney and I saw him at the Planet Holywood in Chicago, and walked up to him, and shook his hand.

Late tennis star Arthur Ashe, who I may have mentioned came to my college to be honored at a fundraiser for his Aids foundation. The club I was in, Circle K, raised money for his charity, and gave the check to Mr Ashe at the dinner.

Iam sure there are probably others, such as many baseball players from the Braves in the 1980s and such. One such player who comes to mind is Dale Murphy. In 1984, at Shea Stadium, before a game with the Mets, my father got me into the Braves clubhouse, and Murph, who was my idol at that time, came out to shake my hand.

Those are about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Mitch

Celebrities I have met

For those who know me I will not count the "freebies." Here are the ohers I've met.

Jon Lovitz (actor), Paul Reubens (actor), Nicolas Cage (actor), Cameron Diaz (actor), Bruce Campbell (actor), Matt Groening (writer/producer/artist), Mark Hamill (actor/voice talent), Billy West (voice talent), Jess Harnell (voice talent), Donna D'Errico (actor), Tom Keny (voice talent), Daran Norris (voice talent), Chase Masterson (actor), Lorenzo Music (voice actor), Gary Owens (voice actor), Paul Dini (writer/artist), Bill Mummy (actor), Scott Shaw (cartoonist), Terry Pratchet (writer), Sally Ride (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), David Cubitt (actor), Rob Paulson (voice talent), John DiMaggio (voice talent), Phil LaMarr (voice talent), Steve Oedekerk (writer/producer/voice talent), Bob Dole (politician), Dino Stamatopolous (writer) and Maurice LeMarche (voice talent).

There are many other celebrities I have been around, but never actually met face to face and talked with (even briefly).

PS: Those who know, please do not post my freebies here... someone can come and meet me and know eventually.

Last edited:
i enjoyed some banter with stephen hendry, John renbourn and met barry mcguigan, john motson and richard wilson (didnt speak to but came to our school a few years back).
i bumped into sir steve redgrave jogging in hyde park. i've got autographs of some of them and also jelena dokic

the one i'd most like to speak to is John McEnroe

NB if you don't know any of these they are mainly uk celebs!!

The only celebrity I met whom you might know is the German actor Gerd Froebe (he played "Goldfinger"). The other names probably won't mean much to you: Franz-Josef Strauss, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hildegard Hamm-Brücher (all former politicians), Sergiu Celibidache (conductor of the Munich Philharmonics, a fascinating man who was professor for mathematics, philosophy and music, and he spoke 11 foreign languages fluently), several German actors and opera singers.

And I've met MTP Jeff and Morandilas, both celebrities in the world of tickling! :angel:

Haltickling said:
The only celebrity I met whom you might know is the German actor Gerd Froebe (he played "Goldfinger"). The other names probably won't mean much to you: Franz-Josef Strauss, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hildegard Hamm-Brücher (all former politicians), Sergiu Celibidache (conductor of the Munich Philharmonics, a fascinating man who was professor for mathematics, philosophy and music, and he spoke 11 foreign languages fluently), several German actors and opera singers.

And I've met MTP Jeff and Morandilas, both celebrities in the world of tickling! :angel:

you met Morandilas? wow cool. also the conductor for the Munich Philharmonics sounds fascinating. imagine majoring in music and math. ack. i majored in music, and used to dream about playing in the boston symphony orchestra...

isabeau

i envisioned myself as the first chair flautist. (flute)

Haltickling said:

Awseome, my second or third fave bond movie
"No mr bond i expect you to die!"

Ive met a bunch of celebrities doing signings at certain events. does that count or does it have to be a random meeting? :confused:

isabeau, this was Sergiu Celibidache at his best:

c2.gif

A very charismatic man. I accompanied him and the orchestra during a tour to Spain and Italy (as a tour guide).

Goodielover, Goldfinger was my favorite Bond movie, long before I met Gerd Froebe. He brought his sister to a coach trip to his home in Saxonia, and he told me to bring her home safely, or he would send OddJob (the hat-throwing Korean) after me... :cool2:

dang Haltickling nothing shows up under the name only a blank.

isabeau

One time when i was about 13 I met Willie Randolph at a baseball camp I went to at the time. He was doing a clinic on the pivot on the double play. The best is when he stayed for the afternoon and we picked teams where Randolph was the captain of one and the coach was the other captain. I was the first player picked by Randolph. I was on cloud 9.

Bagelfather said:
For those who know me I will not count the "freebies." Here are the ohers I've met.

Jon Lovitz (actor), Paul Reubens (actor), Nicolas Cage (actor), Cameron Diaz (actor), Bruce Campbell (actor), Matt Groening (writer/producer/artist), Mark Hamill (actor/voice talent), Billy West (voice talent), Jess Harnell (voice talent), Donna D'Errico (actor), Tom Keny (voice talent), Daran Norris (voice talent), Chase Masterson (actor), Lorenzo Music (voice actor), Gary Owens (voice actor), Paul Dini (writer/artist), Bill Mummy (actor), Scott Shaw (cartoonist), Terry Pratchet (writer), Sally Ride (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), David Cubitt (actor), Rob Paulson (voice talent), John DiMaggio (voice talent), Phil LaMarr (voice talent), Steve Oedekerk (writer/producer/voice talent), Bob Dole (politician), Dino Stamatopolous (writer) and Maurice LeMarche (voice talent).

There are many other celebrities I have been around, but never actually met face to face and talked with (even briefly).

PS: Those who know, please do not post my freebies here... someone can come and meet me and know eventually.

Hahaha awesome on bruce campbell, king of the B movies, his books are a riot too

Iwas a distributer for Miller beer and met many of the Lite all-stars. The most memorable meeting for me was Mickey Spillane and Lee Meridith(The Doll). About a year later at another meeting someone called out my first name and I turned to see The Doll walking toward me to say hello and talk for awhile. That was a big thrill for a twenty-two year old kid! I've still got her autographed picture around here somewhere.

Sigh. Rick Springfield. Several times. Oh BOY! I love him. :redheart: (and the first person who mocks me is gonna get a serious can of whup ass opened on him (or her!))

And Cal Ripken Jr who is every bit as nice as one would expect him to be.

Well, I spent a lot of years as a DJ, mostly at country music stations, and I've met and/or interviewed Steve Wariner, Gene Watson, Sherrie Austin, Tracy Lawrence, Darrell McCall, Johnny Bush, Justin Tubb, Hank Thompson, Johnny Duncan, Red Steagall, and members of Lonestar.
Also bandleader Woody Herman, drummer Buddy Rich, Jeff Millar and Bill Hinds (creators of Tank McNamera), comic Paul Rodriguez, and former senator John Tower.

My most significant encounter occurred in the mid 1980's when I lived in Midland, Texas (don't get ahead of me, here!). Some friends and I attended an annual theatrical event called the Summer Mummers, a wild spoof of the old-time melodramas, replete with music and vaudeville-type comedy skits. Everybody sits at tables, drinking beer or cocktails, eating popcorn (and throwing it at the Villain whenever he appears on stage) and shouting out certain recurring gags along with the actors. A couple of guys in our party worked in the awl bidness (oil business) and they knew the folks sitting at the table next to us. They introduced me to George W. Bush and his wife and friends. He wasn't even governor yet, just a businessman and son of the current Vice-President. That was about the extent of the encounter...a shake and howdy before the show started. Toward the end of the evening, when we and most of the audience were fairly well lubricated, I think we all threw popcorn at each other and I have a hazy recollection of propositioning one of the ladies at W's table. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Laura, since our future president didn't deck me. (The only injury I suffered that night was as I was leaving...some lummox stepped on my hand!)

Maurice White (lead vocalist/main producer of Earth Wind And Fire)

Joe Harnell (60s Jazz musician & composer of music for Incredible Hulk tv show...RIP - Joe passed away in July)

Jon Pertwee (3rd Doctor on Dr Who...RIP)

Janet Fielding (Tegan on Dr Who)

Ignatz said:
Well, I spent a lot of years as a DJ, mostly at country music stations, and I've met and/or interviewed Steve Wariner, Gene Watson, Sherrie Austin, Tracy Lawrence, Darrell McCall, Johnny Bush, Justin Tubb, Hank Thompson, Johnny Duncan, Red Steagall, and members of Lonestar.
Also bandleader Woody Herman, drummer Buddy Rich, Jeff Millar and Bill Hinds (creators of Tank McNamera), comic Paul Rodriguez, and former senator John Tower.

My most significant encounter occurred in the mid 1980's when I lived in Midland, Texas (don't get ahead of me, here!). Some friends and I attended an annual theatrical event called the Summer Mummers, a wild spoof of the old-time melodramas, replete with music and vaudeville-type comedy skits. Everybody sits at tables, drinking beer or cocktails, eating popcorn (and throwing it at the Villain whenever he appears on stage) and shouting out certain recurring gags along with the actors. A couple of guys in our party worked in the awl bidness (oil business) and they knew the folks sitting at the table next to us. They introduced me to George W. Bush and his wife and friends. He wasn't even governor yet, just a businessman and son of the current Vice-President. That was about the extent of the encounter...a shake and howdy before the show started. Toward the end of the evening, when we and most of the audience were fairly well lubricated, I think we all threw popcorn at each other and I have a hazy recollection of propositioning one of the ladies at W's table. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Laura, since our future president didn't deck me. (The only injury I suffered that night was as I was leaving...some lummox stepped on my hand!)

Ha wow, props to the early Meeting of current Pres. Bush. Heh, i dunno, had you hit on laura, mighta been a compliment to him thinkin u thought his wife was hot and u coulda been a cabinet member. We need TMF members in the whitehouse

I met Jeff Daniels (Dumb And Dumber). He's from Michigan and his son's hockey team played against my son's team. His son was a goalie and my boy scored a goal on him.

I've met several athletes from or visiting Detroit. I even played summer league hockey against a few pro players from the area. I even met Ralph Wilson, owner of the Buffalo Bills.

In the summer of 2002, I met the 'Three Amigos' (The Latino comics, not the guys in the movie) Freddy Soto (RIP), Pablo Francisco, and Carlos Mencia doing a show in San Antonio, TX. Pablo came to Detroit later that year to do a show and I chatted with him afterwards.

But, the one celebrity who's meeting I cherish the most is Gloria Estefan. In 1989 she was performing at the Palace of Auburn Hills (Home of the Detroit Pistons). I had FRONT ROW seats and during the show she sat at the end of the stage, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! She was sitting on her left leg while her right leg was right in front of me. she was dangling her shoe........AND YES I TICKLED HER FOOT!!! AND SHE DID LAUGH!!! She didn't get mad either, she just smiled at me. (I suddenly feel like listening to my Gloria CD's.)

I've met Bruce Campbell a couple of times, at fan-boy event sort of things. The first time, I just shook his hand, and then my friends convinced him to give a promo for our little comedy-variety show we did for our college TV station. That was pretty cool. The second time, a couple months later, he happend to pass thorugh my college on his book-tour (the first time was in Chicago) and I was part of the little student-media press conference that got to ask him questions, so that was even better.

Celebrities I've seen but not met include Kevin Kline, Adrian Brody, Jim Carrey, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russel, Shirley McLaine, and Meryl Streep (I was an intern for AFI's Lifetime Achievement Award show the summer of 2004, when Meryl Streep was the recipient.)

I met and actually worked with an actress named Kellie Martin; I don't know if she's quite a celebrity or not, she has done a lot of TV work on E.R. and some supporting roles in movies. I was a PA on a short film she produced and directed for AFI, and she's one of the nicest people, it was a lot of fun.

Oh, and I also worked with Samm Levine, who starred in her film. He was the wannabe-Japanese kid in Not Another Teen Movie and was part of the cast of Freaks and Geeks. He's great, really funny and almost always ready with an entertaining true story. Good times.

Hmmmmm let me think.... No one :)

Oh well though. I'm not to big on the ''oh my God look there goes a celebrity!'' scene.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back