Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

1/29/2023

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Name a celebrity you've met\talked with

For me, sorta short list of unknowns but celebs regardless

1. Christopher daniels-he is a top tier wrestler for TNA wrestling, but i met him many many moons earlier at an autograph signing at a mall and got to chat with him for a good time, back then he was known as christopher daniels as well but more well known for his masked japanese persona "Curry Man", as i check the pix, they were taken 3-3-01, hahaha i look like such a dork with curryman, i shant post the pic, esp when he's wearin his mask(which has a curry bowl on it) but his motto"Im hot, im spicy, i taste great, and curry Man is ICHIBAN!"

2. Lance Ayers- Current guitarist for a band called O.D.M, once known as Lance and the BoBoys, they been floatin round the indy circuit and were once signed to Michelle Branch's record label before it folded, even opened for her in several concerts and will be opening for powerman 5000 in several concerts comin up..i semi roadied for him and more just an awe fan who would feel such joy for him to shake my hand and remember who i was.

3.Chris Envy- was the leadsinger for semi popular band "Showoff" now in a band called "farewell my enemy", amazing acoustic guitarist, played a new years eve party bout 5 years ago for a bunch of us

4. the bands lucky boys confusion and Plain white T's-known them from the local show days, our band gave them some shows and whatnot, all i will say they were complete assholes to us, and the lead singer from plain white T's has a huge nose

5. Don Vito-Met him recently at an autograph signing in dekalb, nothing special on him

6. Chad Kilger and Ethan Moreau-former wings for the chicago blackhawks, met them at a christmas hockey tourney in illinois

7. President Bush- Dunno if this would count tech but i shook the hand of someone who shook the hand of Dick Cheyney and Dennis Hastert who have shaken hands with President Bush, so id like to think that thru 3 or so people, i have shaken the presidents' hand

8. I also met some former playboy centerfold after a vegas show, forget her name but nice picture i must say

9. April Weeden-Washington- I met her thru my former roomate, who i found out they are cousins or something but she is a stunt woman in movies, most notably, she is the black 70-80's slayer from buffy the vampire slayer who fights James Marsters(spike) and ends up getting killed in the subway

Pavi steals all of the hearts

Umm...uh...hmmm. Can't think of any right off hand. My Dad maybe? He used to be kind of famous in my home town for being a really mean biker. I've met some of the guys who used to run with him. That's about it.

If ya can't beat'em, Tickle'em!!

On a bright Sunday morning, in May '97, in a sports store in Cooperstown, I met baseball Hall of Famer Bob Feller. In his days before the second world war, he was literally the greatest pitcher on the planet. He has a reputation for being rather stern and opinionated, which he seems to have richly earned. He started a conversation with me about where I lived, which somehow graduated to a diatribe on his part about the faults of the then-current president. At the time, Mr. Feller was 79, but as physically robust a 79-year-old as you've ever met. The political diatribe rather shocked me for its tone. I could only imagine my reaction if I hadn't already known about his personality.

I remember that I wanted to, in the softest, most sugarcoated manner, ask him about an incident during his career in which he didn't appear in the brightest of lights, but after this, I shook his hand, took my girlfriend, and left the premises. Oh, well! Made a framed, autographed picture of his a great Father's Day gift for Dad.

RELIGION
    Come drink the Kool-Aid.

Blog Entries
    i met two, both times in the same day at two different airports.

in pittsburgh i was in the bathroom and this very pretty woman smiled and said hello to me. i didnt recognize her til i left the bathroom and my brother in law said thats shirley jones. later she was standing behind myself and hubby as we were waiting to board, and we were sort of arguing and she laughed and said going to be a long trip for you lol

second was in orlando. richard simmons ack in his stupid getup. he looked at me twice and said nice body. i said uh thanks. then my stupid father in law said its you. and richard said yes its me. geesh.

to me they are just people like anyone else.

isabeau
    MARRIED AUGUST 12TH, 1978

celebrities

I'm a plumbing contractor and this sometimes gets me in a celebrity's house. 1. David Clayton Thomas , the lead singer for Blood Sweat and Tears, this was my fav group as a kid. He turned out to be a dick. When he started to abuse my men I told him off and told him he wasn't allowed to talk to my guys , he had to talk to me. When we were done I told him to lose my number. 2. When I was a kid I put a sink in the studio of Taj Mahal they were cool as hell. On the last day we smoked the world's biggest doobie. I was so stoned I got stuck in the elevator . 3. I did a bathroom reno for Spira Gyra they were also good people. 4. I played golf with Jumbo Elliot in a fundraiser at Tuxedo Golf Course, also Wayne Grebet . Really nice guys and fun to hang out with. I think thats it but Isabeau is right they are just like us , some nice some not so nice , it probably depends on how you catch them lets face it we aren't always in a good mood either.

Blog Entries
    Many, because my family knew celebrities when I was growing up.

The entire rock group Kiss. My father used to be their business manager from 1973 to 1980.

Mike Cimino, the guy who directed the Deer Hunter, also a client of my father's for many years.

Mayor Ed Koch of NYC. We saw him in a resturant once, and one of my parents friends took me over to him, and we started talking to Koch.

Rob Lowe, at the Hard Rock cafe in LA in 1985. I was on a cross country teen tour, and my group saw him, so we went over to his table, and he started talking to us.

NBA star Scottie Pippen. My friend Barney and I saw him at the Planet Holywood in Chicago, and walked up to him, and shook his hand.

Late tennis star Arthur Ashe, who I may have mentioned came to my college to be honored at a fundraiser for his Aids foundation. The club I was in, Circle K, raised money for his charity, and gave the check to Mr Ashe at the dinner.

Iam sure there are probably others, such as many baseball players from the Braves in the 1980s and such. One such player who comes to mind is Dale Murphy. In 1984, at Shea Stadium, before a game with the Mets, my father got me into the Braves clubhouse, and Murph, who was my idol at that time, came out to shake my hand.

Those are about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Mitch
    My Beloved Mom: January 19, 1938 -April 4, 2012.

Rest In Peace. I Love You Forever. You Were The Greatest Gift That God Has Ever Given Me.

Jim Gardner, and WPVI-TV-Philadelphia.

I loved your newscast from the early 2000's when I started watching, until the day of your retirement, Wednesday, December 21,. 2022.

Thanks To TMF Jeff, I was able to watch online from the time I moved to NYC in June, 2012, until the day of Jim's retirement.

Good Luck to Jim In His Life, And In All Of His Future Plans

Celebrities I have met

For those who know me I will not count the "freebies." Here are the ohers I've met.

Jon Lovitz (actor), Paul Reubens (actor), Nicolas Cage (actor), Cameron Diaz (actor), Bruce Campbell (actor), Matt Groening (writer/producer/artist), Mark Hamill (actor/voice talent), Billy West (voice talent), Jess Harnell (voice talent), Donna D'Errico (actor), Tom Keny (voice talent), Daran Norris (voice talent), Chase Masterson (actor), Lorenzo Music (voice actor), Gary Owens (voice actor), Paul Dini (writer/artist), Bill Mummy (actor), Scott Shaw (cartoonist), Terry Pratchet (writer), Sally Ride (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), David Cubitt (actor), Rob Paulson (voice talent), John DiMaggio (voice talent), Phil LaMarr (voice talent), Steve Oedekerk (writer/producer/voice talent), Bob Dole (politician), Dino Stamatopolous (writer) and Maurice LeMarche (voice talent).

There are many other celebrities I have been around, but never actually met face to face and talked with (even briefly).

PS: Those who know, please do not post my freebies here... someone can come and meet me and know eventually.
    Last edited by Bagelfather; 01-07-2006 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added one

i enjoyed some banter with stephen hendry, John renbourn and met barry mcguigan, john motson and richard wilson (didnt speak to but came to our school a few years back).
    i bumped into sir steve redgrave jogging in hyde park. i've got autographs of some of them and also jelena dokic

the one i'd most like to speak to is John McEnroe

NB if you don't know any of these they are mainly uk celebs!!
    Fun Male ler in the UK. Sometimes a very ticklish and willing lee!

feel free to say hello, pics & info in profile, I would be happy to talk to any of you about anything, especially fellow UK dwellers.

The only celebrity I met whom you might know is the German actor Gerd Froebe (he played "Goldfinger"). The other names probably won't mean much to you: Franz-Josef Strauss, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hildegard Hamm-Brücher (all former politicians), Sergiu Celibidache (conductor of the Munich Philharmonics, a fascinating man who was professor for mathematics, philosophy and music, and he spoke 11 foreign languages fluently), several German actors and opera singers.

And I've met MTP Jeff and Morandilas, both celebrities in the world of tickling!

Everything was better in the old times, particularly the future...

Have you read my erotic tickle stories yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haltickling
    The only celebrity I met whom you might know is the German actor Gerd Froebe (he played "Goldfinger"). The other names probably won't mean much to you: Franz-Josef Strauss, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Hildegard Hamm-Brücher (all former politicians), Sergiu Celibidache (conductor of the Munich Philharmonics, a fascinating man who was professor for mathematics, philosophy and music, and he spoke 11 foreign languages fluently), several German actors and opera singers.

And I've met MTP Jeff and Morandilas, both celebrities in the world of tickling!
    you met Morandilas? wow cool. also the conductor for the Munich Philharmonics sounds fascinating. imagine majoring in music and math. ack. i majored in music, and used to dream about playing in the boston symphony orchestra...

isabeau

i envisioned myself as the first chair flautist. (flute)

Quote Originally Posted by Haltickling

Awseome, my second or third fave bond movie
    "No mr bond i expect you to die!"

Pavi steals all of the hearts

Ive met a bunch of celebrities doing signings at certain events. does that count or does it have to be a random meeting?

isabeau, this was Sergiu Celibidache at his best:

A very charismatic man. I accompanied him and the orchestra during a tour to Spain and Italy (as a tour guide).

Goodielover, Goldfinger was my favorite Bond movie, long before I met Gerd Froebe. He brought his sister to a coach trip to his home in Saxonia, and he told me to bring her home safely, or he would send OddJob (the hat-throwing Korean) after me...

Blog Entries
    dang Haltickling nothing shows up under the name only a blank.

isabeau

already corrected, sorry!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast