• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Press

jim66e

1st Level Red Feather
Hi everyone, I'm interesting in building a footpress like restraining device. Does anyone have any advice or help on how to make one. TIB has one thats looks cool and seems to work well. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks and hope to hear from people soon.

While i hate to have to give my thread a bump, i'm hopefull that there are people out there with info if they just see the thread.

Its a type of restraining device that keeps the foot from moving by holding the toes either back or between two pieces. The sole is open for tickling, but can't move. TC video's uses one, as did Lil Redhead.

While I am in no way a construction expert or a "handy" man, I can take a guess as to how I'd construct one. Now, mind you, I don't know any technical terms, so this might be an amusing thread just for my attempt at an explanation.

Attached to the board or table that the ticklee would be bound to would be what essentially were four large thick screws sticking into the air. A piece of wood with holes drilled to line up with the screws would be made, and that would be held in place by nuts and bolts, I'm guessing. You'd also need one of those butterfly things to move it up and down easily...The ticklee's feet would go in between the screws and the board would be lowered down to the point where it would bend the toes back a bit, exposing the sole. That's how it looks on the foot press clip TC Video released.

Doesn't seem all too complicated, provided you could get your point across to the guy at Home Depot without raising suspicion :)

CH

Another good way to make a good press is find one of those old time furniture clamps with the screw in type rod. Drill a hole slightly larger than the rod, take the clamp apart, put the bottom clamp under the board(Has to be for a suspended table at least 2 feet from the ground) and then slide the rod down through the center of the two boards. put the clamp back together, and raise it up high enough for the feet to clear the top board. Then pull the toes back a little, and start screwing down the top clamp. It effectively compresses the toes down and holds the soles open and exposed taut for your tickling pleasure. You can find those clamps at flea markets and older resale shops most of the time.I like this version because of its simplicity to build, and you drill the hole in the center of the board, and it gives even pressure on both feet at the same time. Not much adjustment. Just my opinion. Good luck building whatever you come up with. I personally build all kinds of bondage equipment from wood. Stocks, X-frames, I'm working on a stretching rack at the moment. Its fun and enjoyable to use when it's finished. LOL! Everything I build, is raw, unfinished. gives it the more medieval look and feel to it. I do pad the holes in the stocks and a seat, but the wood isn't sanded,just stained a dark cocobolo color. Ok. I'm off on a tangent. sorry. Have fun.
Sadistickler

foot press photo

Red_Feather said:
What is a foot press? I'm not familiar with it...

MTP and TC have a line of DVD's that they are promoting.

Look at the photo of TC clip 5059 featuring the very ticklish model Viviana, and you will see that her lovely feet are being tickled in a foot press.

The use of this device, the awesome bondage position, and the wonderfully ticklish laugh of Viviana, makes this one of my all time favorite tickle clips.

TC has abandoned this device, but I sure hope to see it's return (or some similar device) in the future.

I thought the visuals looked great, and it looked effective....

hope this helps...

:p jaba :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back