• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Ello all!

Ello all!

I’m new here (as in today) ;) so this is my first post! ;)

I haven’t explored much but am looking forward to. Also hope to set up my profile tomorrow or ASAP.

OK, so I had a pic to start...but I cannot seem to get the attachment to work agh! Pls excuse any cluelessness on my part lol.

All right so I'll attempt just a text post then maybe I can just add a photo next.
Thank u! ;)

Follow up to my original post.. can’t get pic to attach :( will try again asap

Agghhh so idk why, but the attachment button is not working for me on either my (newish) iPhone 12 or my (oldish) pc laptop.

Tomorrow I’ll attempt on my MacBook. No idea what I’m doing wrong; sorry!

Good eve (or day) to all!

Thanks,

Julia

Ello all!

I haven’t explored much but am looking forward to. Also hope to set up my profile tomorrow or ASAP.

OK, so I had a pic to start...but I cannot seem to get the attachment to work agh! Pls excuse any cluelessness on my part lol.

All right so I'll attempt just a text post then maybe I can just add a photo next.
Thank u! ;)

Ello all!

Thank u! ;)

Welcome to the TMF, juliawwww, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thank you! :)

Thank you, Milagros! Wish I had more time today to tinker w posting a pic via my MacBook but alas it will have to wait a day or so.

Seems like a lovely place! ;) Thanks again! :)

Julia

This time I’m using the Bing browser. Well let’s see what happens.

Thx for your patience and understanding. ;)!

Julia

Thank you, Milagros! Wish I had more time today to tinker w posting a pic via my MacBook but alas it will have to wait a day or so.

EEED64FB-EABC-4F3A-9501-ABACA2EE043E.jpeg
Seems like a lovely place! ;) Thanks again! :)

Julia
9D3FEFA5-C597-4E49-BEFD-F1BFCB332827.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back