• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharmell of the WWE "Say her little brother tickles her all the time"

tickle her

TMF Novice
Well folks during a behind the stage interview I learned that Sharmell of the WWE is extremely ticklish! She was talking about her family (jj) , and she says family is first in her opinion, everything else will come and go! When she got to her 2 brothers she said her older brother is very very protective, but her baby brother, just loves to annoy her! she says "He has this thing where if he wants to annoy me, he tickles me! It started when I was about 11 or 12 and he was either 7 or 8 or something, and he still does it to today now that I'm 32! But the thing is I know he is going to get me, but he always manages to catch me off guard when I'm not thinking about it! Like sometimes I think he is going to get me while I'm just sitting down watching tv! But he once waited until I started eating some caramel candy(this was recent mind you), and he snuck up behind me while I'm having a hard time enough chewing this delicious treat, and he starts tickling my Ribs, knowing how ticklish I am there! So I'm squirming and laughing with this caramel in my mouth trying not to choke! When I started coughing he gone stop and ask me if I was okay!"

I dont have every word for word right, but that was the main thing anyway! I was going on memory, but I know the caramel story word for word because that was some funny stuff

She's got one of the most annoying personas on TV these days, but she's still attractive, and that's a fun piece of information to hear. Thanks for posting.

CH

Okay, bro....

I have been looking everywhere for a Sharmell interview that aired recently. Is it hidden on the website somewhere? What's the deal?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back