• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kendell's Touch. Part one: Madness (M/f)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Kendell would never normally go this far on a thrid date but Sam Lucas was one fine looking fellow. A clean bald head, six foot, dark brown skin and eyes to match, not to mention he obviously worked out. The two made out comfortably on the couch cushions of Kendell's two bedroom apartment, her room mate fortunatley elsewhere.

Now Sam's tall dark an handsom appearance was in stark contrast to Kendell, although also tall, she had long creamy white legs and fair skin accompanied by long wavey blonde hair which made her a much desired young woman. It was Sam's charm more than anything that had got him through the door and on top of the busty twenty two year old, whos tight white t-shirt he was causally untucking from her belted up blue jeans.

"Eep!" Kendell made a funny litle squeak as she paused her kissing for half a second when Sam's large hand crept up under her shirt onto the sensitive skin of her well toned tummy.

Passing it off as nothing more than cold hands Sam continued pushing his hand futher up her shirt with his goal location rather obvious. Being careful not to touch Kendell's skin the back of his hand pressed against the cotton t-shirt as it slid higher up her torso. Kendell flicnhed a little as Sam pressed his index finger lightly into the cushy side of her left melon sized boob, he retracted quickly fearing he may be over stepping her third date boundries.

"They'll warm up in a second." Sam said softly in his deep bass voice refering to what he thought was his cold hands as he pulled back from kissing and once again tried caressing the side of Kendell's bra bound breast.

"Eee hee! Its not cold..." Kendell giggled with a cute smile as she leant back in to kiss some more "...you just need to be more careful."

"...Oh." Sam said playfully pulling back avoiding the blue eyed blonde's advances as he leisurley proded the side of Kendell's breast which balooned out from the side of her bra.

"Eee! Stop that!" Kendell slapped Sam's hand through the shirt as she realised he had only just caught on as to why she squeaked and giggled everytime he tried to touch her.

"What the matter?" Sam asked teasingly as he dug his finger into the soft buldge of Kendell's quivering bosom.

"Oh! EEEHeeehehe! Stop! Get out!" Kendell squealed for the few seconds Sam had his finger wiggling into her sensitive skin as she batted at his hand once again. "Oh don't! Don't!"

Relenting, Sam smiled as Kendell quit batting his hand, a big toothy white grin plastered across her face. His hand still sat up her shirt although now hovering only half an inch from her skin both Kendell and Sam smiled akwardly at each other, neither one sure what to do next. Was Sam going to behave and get back to the business at hand? Should Kendell make a move and untuck his shirt? Or would Sam suddenly slip his other hand up Kendell's shirt and dig all ten fingers into her soft sensitive ribs?

"EEEE! OHHA! NOEEEEHEEE HeHEheEEE!" Kendell thrashed quickly beneath the man stradling her to her own couch as he quickly squeezed the upper sides of the young blonde's torso causing involuntary streams of laughter. "HAHA! NOOOHOO HAHA!"

It was blatantly obvious from the tiny giggles Kendell had given off when Sam first touched her that she was incredibly ticklish, what he didn't know was that she hated and feared it more than anything. Kendell had never been the kind of girl to simply laugh and wiggle a little when tickled, for her it was a most stressful form of torture in the most literal sense of the word. Poor Kendell's facial expressions would quickly change between that of hysterical laughing to an almost sad yet angry warped hysterics.

Worst of all apart from the utter horror of being tickled was the fact all of Kendell's defenses were lost to her. Tickling was indeed an incredible weakness for Kendell. Amongst her uncontrollable laughter and hopeless wiggling, ecspecially against someone as strong as Sam, she could do nothing to stop it but laugh in a most uncoordinated manner.

"Your a little ticklish then?" Sam asked teasingly as he pulled his hands away, although not actually removing them from under the panting girls shirt.

"...huh...get up..." Kendell now with bright red cheeks tapped Sam on the thy as she tried to remain as calm as possible while she caught her much welcome breath. "...c'mon up you get. I wanna talk to you."

"We can talk here." Sam said with a friendly smile as Kendell tried to slowly push his hands out from underneath her shirt resulting in nothing but Sam pushing down a little with his legs as he easily straddled her well shaped hips.

"We could..." Kendell said making another casual attempt to sit up without even a hint of movement from Sam's hands leaving under her shirt. "...but I'd rather sit up."

"But if you sit up, you'll be harder to tickle." Sam was still playing with his friendly smile but the conversation was going exactley where Kendell didn't want it to.

"...Well I don't want to be tickled anymore." Kendell said after a short pause hoping her honesty and slightly more serious tone would make him realise she was no longer having fun.

As it was in pretty much every other ticking related situation Kendell had ever been victim to or witnessed the tickler did not relent when asked. Digging his strong fingers back in, Sam pressed his thumbs into the sides of the screaming blonde's bust and wiggled his fingers around the back of her heaving rib cage. Sam, like nearly every other person who had ever tickled Kendell, simply did not understand how torturous this was for a girl as sensitive as she and would continue tickling as if just some big game.

Fortunatley one person who shared her pain to a certain degree, was Kendell's red headed big breasted room mate Trish. Trish too suffered the indignity of being hopelessly ticklish, however not quite to the intensley sensitive extent as Kendell. Where as Kendell maintained a friendly demeanor, never wanting to be rude or bossy unless the situation absolutley called for it, Trish held a more bold and dominant personality.

"Oh sh-" Trish half swore in angry surprise as she left the door half open, keys still in the hole, dropping her hand bag as she rushed to the aid of her teary eyed and hysterical friend. "Get off her!"

"Wha-?" Sam turned in surprise as he felt Trish's hands clamp like a vice around his bicep and tug hard in an attempt to yank him from Kendell who still howled with ticklish torment.

"Get off of her you prick!" Trish yelled hitting Sam in the back with the bottom of her fist as he finally pulled his hands from under Kendell's shirt. "Can't you see shes crying?!"

"We were just playing!" Sam defended himself, still a little surprised at the sudden commotion as he stood up quickly from the couch and turned to face the woman who had interrupted his fun. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Wrong with me?!" Trish yelled angrily as she sat down on the couch and helped the teary eyed gasping Kendell to sit up. "She hates being tickled you idiot! Get out!"

"I'm not leaving I'm a guest! Kendell?" Sam debated, quickly looking for support from his date.

"...hhh go." Kendell whispered quietly between breaths, wiping the tears that had streamed down her bright red cheeks.

"Look I..." Sam began, reaching for his jacket as he reaslised he was no longer welcome. "...I'll call you tommorow."

"...No you fucking won't." Trish stated as she closed the door behind him, looking back to her fragile looking friend. "Are you okay honey?"

"Hmm...I...I'm okay." Kendell stood up slowly looking a little akward and twitchy, almost like she was still being tickled. "I think I'll take a shower."

"Good idea. Get that idiots stink off you." Trish said giving Kendell a comforting rub on the shoulder to which the seeming nervous blonde quickly flinched away. "Are you sure your okay?"

"...Yeah...yeah I'm okay." Kendell said softly as she wandered toward the bathroom.

It was a minute or two before Trish ceased reading the begginings of an article in the tv guide and began to hear what sound like giggles coming from the bathroom. Placing the small magazine on the coffe table the busty red head curiously tip toed towards the bathroom door. Shifting her shoulder length red hair back, Trish pressed her ear against the surface of the dark brown grain wood door and listened carefully, sure enough the occasional giggle could be heard.

"Kendell? Kendell? Are you alright in there?" Trish quiered with the utmost curiousity.

"I'm fine...just going in the shower." Kendell said still in a soft slightly nervous voice followed by the sound of their fast hard shower. "AHAHAH NOOHHOO EEEE! STOP! STOP IT! HAHAHA!"

"The hell?!" Trish yelled stepping back from the door as a reactioun to the sudden screams of tortured laughter coming from within the locked bathroom. "I'm coming in!"

With a loud bang Kendell was able to kick the door open, expecting the worst, expecting Sam had snuck back in, it was far far more bizzare. Kendell was indeed being tickled, and the poor girl was most certainly begging for relent from the ticklish torture, but this time it was no over cofident third date. It wasn't an older brother, a cheeky friend or a fun loving pal of her dads. It was the water from the shower.

In all her soaking wet naked glory poor Kendell, at some point, had become so sensitive the water from the shower was driving her mad with ticklishness. If it hadn't been for Trish there would have been no escape as the cackling blonde lay squirming wildly on the cold aluminum base of the shower. Each pressurised drop which came speeding from that waterhead was flying down and hitting every last piece of naked body, and it was driving Kendell insane.

"OOOHHOOAHA Make it stAAAP! HAHA!" Kendell screamed as she rolled onto her back and arched upwards with uncaculated random movements. "IT TICKLES! HAHAA STOP IT! EEEEHAHA!"

Acting quickly Trish bolted foward and slammed the shower lever down bringing the hundred or so rushing water streames to a sudden stop. Curiously and worryingly Kendell was still laughing and rolling around. What could be tickling her now? Trish wondered, Had Kendell simply gone mad?

"Kendell! Honey its okay! Its off!" Trish crouched down as she tried invain to cease her roomates obvious yet seemingly invisible torture. "Kendell whats tickling you?!"

"AHAHOOOHOO The water! AHAH! Don't! Don't!" Kendell screamed as Trish tried to help the wet and wild nude girl from up from the base of the shower. "Don't touACHAHAHA FUHAACK! EEEHOHAHA!"

Standing up Trish looked around for something, anything that could help her. The only possible thing that could be tickling poor Kendell was the drips of water that were rolling around on her soaking moist figure, but surely no one is that sensitive. Are they?

"I'm calling an ambulance! You hold on honey, I'll get help!" Reluctantly leaving her friend to howl and cry with torture tickled screams in the bottom of the shower, Trish ran to the phone wondering exactley what she was supposed to tell the operator.

Having lied terribly to the operator with a false story of gun shot wounds Trish quickly made her way back towards the high picthed cackling. Re-entering the bathroom Trish stepped back in surprise having noticed Kendell had made her way out of the shower and onto the cold lino floor. Not wanting to touch Kendell incase she casued more tickling, Trish could only stand idoly by as she tried desparatley to think of a way to assist her tortured friend.

Knocking Kendell out was not an option, Trish didn't want to give her brain damage. If the water drop tickling theory was correct it would make sense to dry the poor woman but then how much affect would the fluffiness of a towel have? It was horrible to watch, Kendell now half curled up in a wiggling hysteric naked ball, her face bright red, tears streaming down her face. It was true torture and as sorry Trish felt for her friend, she was exceptionally glad that whatever was happening to Kendell, was not happening to her.

"Ambulance! Hello?! 911 Emergency!" A most welcome and urgent sounding yell came after several minutes had passed, from outside the apartment door, Trish rushing to open it in quick reponse.

"In here hurry! She can't stop laughing!" Trish flung the door open and almost made it half way through the lounge before she turned to see the confused looking paramedics. "Look theres no gun shot okay? My friend can't stop laughing, shes being tickled!..."

"Ma'am..." Begun one of the two tall, dark haired and strappingly handsom uniformed men. "...It is a serious offence to..."

"No look!" Trish interuppted with urgency as she made her way towards the bathroom of which Kendell's unrelenting laughter belowed "You can hear that! I know it sounds crazy but I don't know whats happening to her! Just come look!"

Sure enough the two paramedics were curious enough to take a gander, even if it was a hoax. After meer seconds the two well trained life savers quickly realised, a hoax this wasn't. There rolling around looking as if she was having some sort of wild fit was a stark naked teary eyed soaking wet red faced leggy big breasted blonde crying and screaming with involuntary tickled laughter. The two men stood silent with shock for a moment, considered the idea it could be fake, and then dismissed it quickly realising this poor woman was in quite obvious and rather major distress.

"I'm never seen anything like this!" Said the slightly older but no less attrative medic as he practically dropped his red crossed bag on the floor and began to search within. "Hold her down!"

"NOHO! NOHOHOH!HAHA DON'T! DON'T! AHHA! YOU FUCHAHA!" Kendell screamed at the top of her lungs when both Trish and the younger man grabbed ahold of the naked girls shoulders and struggled to lay Kendell on her back. "LET GOOOOHAHA EEEEHAH!"

"Hold her still! Get her arm!" Yelled the older guy as he squirted an unknown substance from the tip of a rather shiny siringe. "We have to sedate her!"

Pushing as hard as possible Trish pinned her near blue in the face friends shoulder to the cold wet floor as the young man tried best he could to keep Kendell's constantly struggling right arm as still as possible. With her legs kicking, tummy heaving and head thrashing like some out of control mental paitent the older paramedic had no choice but to staddle Kendell's bucking hips as to decrease the chance of a nasty accident.

"WAHAHAHA! STAHAH!" Kendell couldn't even make sensible words now as not only were the water drops driving her mad but the touch of those three peoples fingers on her naked body disabled her from any thought at all. "HOOHOOHOOHAHAH! NOOHOHAHAHA!"

"Shouldn't take a minute!" The older man said confidently as he plunged the needle skillfully into Kendells right arm. "Back away! Quickly now!"

Hurridly Trish and the two medics stood up and back, hoping and praying the sedative would be enough to cease Kendell's obvious torment. Seconds seemed to take forever as slowly but surley the screams turned to hysterical laughter which in turn went to high pitched giggles. With the laughter slowing and loosing its volume the wild thrashing died too, soon becoming meer twitching and then, finally Kendell was in a hopefully peacful world of slumber.

To be continued...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back