• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kerrang tickle

tickleterror

Level of Cherry Feather
the radio station i always listen to usually have been doin a tickle chair competition on the morning show i only found out on thursday that i had missed two rounds but i found the website where i could listen to the second one the competition is very familiar, the female presenter Rachel is tied to a chair and asked a question then she is tickled on the ribs while trying to answer they time her and the person who she was trying for when she answered quickest wins heres the address the programme you are looking for is ugly phil wednesday http://www.whatson.com/kerrang1052/ i think its brilliant at one point they quote her as being the most ticklish person on earth
Edit: forgot to mention that the comp is about 2.42 into the clip

Ive played it and I don't get any tickling, in fact I can't even listen past 1hr and 30 mins. Are you sure its wednesday?

Yes, unfortunately I'm getting the same problem (using Windows Media Player 10). Any suggestions?

You're all crazy. There is no tickling at either of those times.

there is no video as its a radio station but i've emailed them about getting some pics or a video next wednesday i'll keep you posted on it

Somebody tell me where the fuck the tickling is!!!!!!

What time does it air?

What time does the competition air? I can't listen to it online as the site keeps causing my PC to freeze up. I'm hoping to listen to it live.

pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

tickleterror said:
the radio station i always listen to usually have been doin a tickle chair competition on the morning show i only found out on thursday that i had missed two rounds but i found the website where i could listen to the second one the competition is very familiar, the female presenter Rachel is tied to a chair and asked a question then she is tickled on the ribs while trying to answer they time her and the person who she was trying for when she answered quickest wins heres the address the programme you are looking for is ugly phil wednesday http://www.whatson.com/kerrang1052/ i think its brilliant at one point they quote her as being the most ticklish person on earth
Edit: forgot to mention that the comp is about 2.42 into the clip

...learn to use the language!

Heard it at last!

I finally managed to listen to this competition. It was hilarious. The sad part is the ticklee was tickled into silent laughter, which doesn't make for good radio. A brilliant concept though. For those who are interested and able to tune in, the competition only airs on Wednesdays sometime between 8.30 and 9.00 (GMT). You can listen on Kerrang radio, (105.2) in Central England, on Sky Channel 933 or you can log on to kerrangradio.co.uk and click on the "Listen Now" link

Re: Kerrang Tickle

Ok, actually the Tickle Chair segment starts at 21:54:30
The woman being tickled is Rachel Philoneas Newhite (This is what he called her, so this might not be her real full name. Plus I'm not sure how to spell the middle name.)
You can also E mail her with your comments to:

[email protected]

This is what she looks like . . .

Hey, i e-mailed her with this,

Hi Rachel, I know you've had loads of e-mails but i have to know are
your feet ticklish? And can we see your feet being tickled in the tickle
chair as oppose to your ribs?

Love Youri
xx

And to my suprise she replied,

Sorry Youri, it's a rib only thing! Not getting my feet out for the
show, it's above and beyond the call of duty! They are a little ticklish
for the record, but not like my ribs!

Rach x

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back