• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too good to be true? F/M

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Finally another new story. This is fictional, F/M and sexually explicit, just so you're warned.

Too good to be true?

I reread the email several times. It seemed too good to be true so I figured it probably was and that someone was just messing with me. It said

“Dear Jerry,

I’ve been a lurker on the TMF for a while now and have read your posts. I know you live in Maine (me too) and are both a ler and lee. I’ve also read your stories and they are very hot. I’ve been wanting to email you but haven’t had the nerve, until now. The bad news for you is I’m not ticklish. The good news is I LOVE to tickle. I’ve never dared bring this up to guys I’ve dated but I’ve always fantasized about having a ticklish guy tied to my bed for me to tickle until my heart's content. I thought this might be an opportunity for me to fulfill that fantasy, by finding a guy I already know enjoys tickling as much as I do.

I know you’re 38 and I’m 28 (hope the age difference doesn’t bother you. I like older guys). I can send you a picture if you want (I've seen yours on the forum) but I’ll describe myself anyway. I’m 5’2”, brown eyes, I would like to lose a few pounds but I’m definitely not fat, and I think you’ll like my hair. I’ve noticed in your stories you like long hair, mine is dark, straight and hangs to my waist.

If you are interested in talking further, please write back. We can get to know each other, then maybe talk on the phone and, if all goes well and I have the guts, maybe meet in person. I hope to hear from you.

Becky”

Although I was sure it was a hoax, I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained, and I responded enthusiastically. To my surprise, I received a reply, then another and another. She sent me a picture and then I was sure it was a trick. This girl was beautiful. When she gave me her phone number, I started to believe it may be true. When I called her, I wasn’t sure what to expect. A woman answered, I told her who I was and she was both excited and nervous. We talked for an hour and had a great conversation. First we made small talk until Becky changed the subject, “I know where you are most ticklish” she said, “your ribs and underarms. Am I right?” My heart skipped a beat and I wasn’t sure what to say. She must be for real. She went on to remind me how she’s read all my stories, how hot they made her and that’s how she knows exactly where all my ticklish spots are. Before hanging up, we made arrangements to meet at a local bar for a drink that Friday for happy hour.

The week couldn’t have gone any slower but Friday finally came. After work, I showered and got ready, packing a pair of leather cuffs and a pair of shorts just incase. My heart was racing as I drove to the bar to meet Becky. I walked in, looked all around and didn’t see her. Just when I was wondering if I’d fallen for the gag hook, line and sinker, I felt someone behind me, goosing my ribs. I shrieked and jumped away in both surprise and because it tickled. I turned around to see Becky. She was even prettier than her photo and she had the biggest grin on her face, obviously proud of herself for sneaking up behind me. We sat down at a booth in the corner and started talking. We both remarked on how comfortable we felt with each other despite the obvious circumstances and how much we had in common besides tickling. In fact, we had talked over half an hour without the subject of tickling even coming up. During our second round of drinks, Becky was obviously loosening up, as she started poking me in the ribs, or squeezing my kneecaps, all the while just talking to me about our favorite musicians, or hiking spots or whatever. Then, out of nowhere, Becky asked me “So, how long do you think you can take being tied and tickled by me?”

I felt my face turn red for the first time all night and Becky noticed my embarrassment. “That’s why we’re here, right? Don’t be shy now,” Becky comforted.

“Oh, I’m not. Well, maybe a little, but I was just picturing you straddling my waist with my arms tied over my head, and wondering how much could I take really. But I think I can take whatever you can dish out as long as you’re having fun,” I said a little hesitantly.

“You think so, huh? That’s a challenge I’m willing to accept. And I WILL have fun. So, your place or mine?”

“Yours, if you don’t mind. My roommate’s home.”

“No problem. I live alone,” Becky said as I waved our waitress over to pay our tab. Becky kept trying to discreetly tickle me as I was paying our server, but she could tell and smiled knowingly to us.

Once we got to Becky’s apartment, she grabbed us each a drink and we sat on the couch. I was pleasantly surprised when Becky leaned towards me and kissed me. The plan was only for tickling, nothing sexual was discussed. I was very attracted to her though, and was happy to see she seemed to feel the same. We kissed for several minutes. Becky laid back on the couch slowly, pulling me on top of her, making sure our lips never separated. Since my arms were around her, now they were pinned between her and the couch cushions. Feeling my arms trapped under her, Becky took advantage of her situation. I was lost in our passionate kisses until I felt her fingers squeeze my ribs. It shocked me at first and I tried to pull away but realized I was in a tough spot. Becky ran her hands up my sides to my armpits, weakening me with laughter, but I eventually was able to pull my arms free and sat up.

“That wasn’t fair,” I remarked.

“All’s fair in love & tickling,” she joked. “Sorry, but I just couldn’t resist. But trust me, I was really enjoying kissing you too. I wasn’t expecting to be physically attracted to you so soon but all the better. I know we both find tickling a huge turn-on.”

“I agree. I think you are breathtakingly beautiful, Becky, and you are right. I really do love your hair,” It looked amazing, so shiny and silky and it felt great brushing against my arms or face cheeks when we kissed.

“Thank you. Now, are you ready to be tickled silly?” Becky asked with a gleam in her eye.

“Yep. Where would like to start?”

“Follow me to my bedroom and bring your cuffs with you,” Becky said, sounding a little dominant but with a smile. I grabbed my bag and followed.

“I brought some shorts to wear if you want me to,” I told her.

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary, do you?” Becky pulled me close and kissed me again. “I think you should take it all off.”

“I will if you will,” and we both stripped.

“On the bed,” Becky demanded. “Arms over your head.” She took my cuffs and fastened them to my wrists and around the headboard. Then she used a bathrobe tie to tie one of my legs to the corner bedpost and a pair of nylons for my other ankle. Soon I was spread eagle, naked, nervous, horny and amazed that this was all happening. After finishing her handiwork, Becky got up on the bed between my feet on all fours and crawled towards my head, her hair trailing her, up my legs, over my midsection, waist, and stomach. Becky kept inching up until she was straddling my waist, she leaned forward so her hair was framing my face. I looked into her eyes through the tunnel of hair.

“Last chance Jerry. Are you sure you are ready for this?” asked Becky. “I’ve been waiting a long time for this and I plan on taking advantage of it.”

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. You know this is my fantasy too. Do your worst,” I dared her.

“Oh, I will. If you really want me to stop, just say the word, Red, so I know you are serious. Ok?”

“Ok, but I bet I won’t say it,” I said in false bravado.

“You’re on,” and with that, Becky began. She started with soft spider tickles on my neck while her hair tickled my face, nose and ears simply by brushing over them. She laughed, watching my facial contortions and desperate attempts to move my head away from her fingers. Next, she started with light tickles under my arms. I was giggling a little until she changed her tactic to pressing her fingers deeply into my hallows, which sent me through the roof. That only encouraged her and she proceeded to give me one hell of an upper body tickling. Her fingers raced from my hips to my underarms, always returning to the spots that got the best reactions but never staying there too long, keeping me off guard. She was an expert tickler for someone who said she’d never done this before. Her touch was electrifying and all I could do was laugh hysterically. I could tell Becky was really enjoying herself.

“Oh my, you are so ticklish Jerry. Look at how you react when I squeeze your hips like this, or when I massage your ribs like this, oh yes that tickles, doesn’t it,or when I dig into your underarms like this. Yes, it looks like it tickles so much. I don’t know how you can handle this. Oh, that’s right, you don’t have a choice, do you?” she teased. If possible, her taunting was making it worse. When she finally gave me a breather, we realized 20 minutes had gone by.

“Wow, time flies when you’re having fun, huh Jer,” Becky laughed.

“Oh my god, Becky. You are good at this. I thought you’d never tried this before.”

“I haven’t, but I’ve fantasized about it a million times. Besides, it’s easy with someone as ticklish as you. Looks like you’re enjoying yourself too,” Becky remarked, noticing my erection. Before I could answer, she moved to the center of the bed and sat between my legs. Leaning forward, she let her gorgeous mane fall into a pile over my midsection. I let out a loud groan. It felt so good. She started moving her head side to side, her hair dragging one way, and then another, which tickled like a feather would. When I started to giggle she grabbed a clump of hair and used just the hair ends to tickle my balls. This really tickled and I started bucking on the bed. Then she used her nails on my balls and that was even worse.

“I have an idea,” Becky said as she grabbed a pillow and asked me to lift my waist, and she placed the pillow under the small of my back, which lifted my butt off the bed a little. Resuming her spot between my legs, Becky continued the tickling of my testicles with her hair and fingers, but now she was also able to reach under me and tickle my butt with her nails. I lost it again. I never knew how ticklish my butt was but Becky seemed to expect it.

“That really tickles too, doesn’t it Jerry. You have so many ticklish spots and I’ve only just begun. But you probably need a breather so just relax and enjoy,” and Becky stopped the tickling and took my cock in her mouth. She combined a blowjob and handjob until I was ready to explode. I made the mistake of saying so, which made Becky stop cold. “Not yet Jerry, not yet,” and she moved to the foot of the bed.

Once there, Becky grabbed my left foot, held back my toes with one hand and used her nails to tickle just beneath them, and over my arch and instep. Again I was laughing uncontrollably. She spent a good five minutes exploring my left foot before switching to my right, then after another five minutes or so, she was tickling both feet at once. She had me tied pretty tight and I couldn’t move my feet much at all to avoid her tickling fingers.

Finally, she gave me another breather and returned between my legs. She slowly started giving me head again, only to pull away every few strokes to talk to me. “Do you want to cum Jerry? Hmmm? Do you?

“Oh yes,” I moaned. “Please, I’m about to blow.”

Becky slowed way down, keeping me on the edge, her hand was now wrapped around me but she was holding it like an egg that would break, barely and slowly squeezing. “Oh, I know you are baby, but I really want to tickle you some more first. Don’t you want me to tickle you? Just a little bit more, please?”

“Oh but Becky, I’m so close.”

“Please? Just a little more tickling and I promise you the best orgasm you’ve ever had.” As she said that, she let go of my dick and was dragging her hair all over my midsection.

“Ok, ok, you win,” I managed to say.

“Yea,” Becky exclaimed, clapping and giggling like a little girl. Then she sat back on my waist, further pinning me down. “Just another 30 minutes of tickle torture and then you can cum.”

Thirty minutes? But before I could say a word, Becky had me in hysterics again, tickling each and ever rib, and between each one too, like she was counting them. My underarms received the most attention since she knew that was my worst spot, but again, she kept moving around. She discovered a new spot, where the tops of my legs meet my waist. I jumped and screamed. “Wow, how did I miss this before?” Becky wondered and spent a good deal of time there too. I had never been tickled like this and Becky had me torn between wanting her to stop or never wanting her to stop. My stomach hurt from laughing so much and my arms were getting tired and sore from yanking on my restraints so much, but it still tickled like hell. It certainly seemed like longer than a half hour before Becky finally stopped. She laid down beside me, her head on my chest, her hair covering my upper body, until my breathing became normal again. Then, as promised, she returned between my legs again. The rest of the night was spent in sexual bliss.

When I left the next morning, I was still very tired and sore, but I felt as relaxed and rejuvenated as I have in a long time. Becky and I made plans to see each other again very soon.

Last edited:
Definately too good to be true, but a great fantasy Jerry! Loved the story.

Chris

Thank you both for the positive feedback. A mutual respect with you milagros, and yes chris, it seems too good to be true, but I still have hope.

awesome story, very sexy...Becky sounds like me as a ler somewhat ;) here's hoping this story isn't really too good to come true!! I wish there could be a sexy ler girl for all the guys out there dying to be tickled :devil2:

siamese dream said:
!! I wish there could be a sexy ler girl for all the guys out there dying to be tickled :devil2:

Amen to that, and thanks for the kind words.

jealous...

Even though you said it's a fictional story, it still made me jealous! I love how she forces him to wait, and all the sexy verbal teasing she does in between :woot:

That is pretty wonderful. I think the actual letter was my favourite part.

Thanks for the positive responses since I bumped this up. Makes me want to write a new story

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back