• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dita Von Teese Is Ticklish (ny Post)

rham22

TMF Regular
Dita Von Teese Is Ticklish (NY Post)

In Today's NY Post,they Have A New Magazine Inside Paper,page Six The Magazine.in It,dita Mentions How She Worked On A "Video Tickle Party 2",and She Say's In Response To Her New Found Sucess,that She Doesnt Have To Do Tickle Fetish Anymore,she Said "i Would Never Do That Again,i'm Way Too Ticklish For That.i Wanted To Kick The Person Who Was Tickling Me Square In The Face",the Very Ticklish Dita Von Teese,Mrs Marilyn Manson.

Last edited:
She did a tickling video? when was this?

Cave In said:
She did a tickling video? when was this?
"Tickle Party 2" is a 2001 FM Concepts "best of" video which has a section from the video "Ticklish Interrogation" where she was tickled. Both of which can still be purchased at:

www.foot-fetish.com

BTW - Her reaction to the tickling didn't convince me that she's "way too ticklish"

Last edited:
darvon96 said:
"Tickle Party 2" is a 2001 FM Concepts "best of" video which has a section from the video "Ticklish Interrogation" where she was tickled. Both of which can still be purchased at:

www.foot-fetish.com

BTW - Her reaction to the tickling didn't convince me that she's "way too ticklish"

Hey thanks for the info. Heres the link to the page describing the video shes in. I think its her being tickled in the pic.

http://web5.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=10&Product_ID=260&CATID=4

Somone posted this clip on the forums for free, does anyone have a link to it? I'm desperate for it!

Thanks

ticklish dita

on danni ash's web site dita talks about very ticklish on two seperate clips one with laurie wallace (who proceeds to tickle her, and another with kerri winsor who is sucking her toes.

Go look on youtube its on there somewhere, it cant be posted on here since its FM Concepts that made it.

they definately have posted it before, it was only a few weeks ago infact.

I saw it, don't remember where, wasn't entirely impressed, but still, I contacted her people and she will not do another tickling video anytime soon! Man I wanted to get her in the stocks!

I saw it, don't remember where, wasn't entirely impressed, but still, I contacted her people and she will not do another tickling video anytime soon! Man I wanted to get her in the stocks!

Damn! Thanks for trying T.A. ! I would have loved that too.

DK

I saw it too, and I have to admit I liked it, although part of your dislike may be that it was FMConcepts that did it, who still have the reputation of faking models. I'm convinced Dita isn't faking, and boy would I have liked to see what you'd have done to her in the tickle coffin! Pity, but keep trying...we can all dream! ;)

If it wasnt for the fact it was Dita Von Teese it would be very very average, she was ticklish but id say it was only really her upper body, feet not so much

Still wanna see it badly!

if anyone knows where to find it then please post.

dita

I actually own a clip that I bought from "Tickle-party",who I think is probably still around, but the content and quality SUCKS on those. Well, sometimes they accidentally got a girl who was ticklish (through no great work/intent/casting/or motivations of thier own), and Dita was one of them. She is tied to a bed and tickled by some big lumpy guy. But the quality is a joke, and they dont seem to be doing anything about it. Tiny filesized clips, with so much compression that it's like watching a VHS tape from the early 80's, that had something really great on it, which means it was watched thousands of times, left in the sun, and got too close to a bar magnet. Almost unwatchable. Good lord idiots, what year are you living in to be selling clips with more compression artifacts then actual video. Inexcusable.

It's pretty damn good, since she's in it, despite coming from that horrible team.

Its been removed because its copyrighted material. There was alot of stuff starting to show up on there from RT, ticklcentral and fm, was only a matter of time before they caught wind and got it taken down. Im just surprised that stuff stayed up as long as it did.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back