• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Breakthrough For Singers

ms.tickle

A Brake Through 4 Singers

It was said in a questions on BBC 1 that geri Haliwell was ticklish on her feet and her ribs, then she was tickled by a person on the feet and she laughed it was exciting to watch as she was in pain.... :sowrong:

umm...is this true? I'd like to believe it, but the person who first reported this event said nothing of actual tickling going on...

Ok

It is true this was on a different show but what ever happens she has some nice feet.
:D

i havent seen or heard of anything of the sort but i can back up the BBC question theory, Victoria Beckham was tickled on her feet in an interview a few weeks back but thats all

Victoria Beckham??!! WHAT??!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE VERIFY THIS?!?! ANYONE!?!?! CLIPS MAYBE?!?! *takes severall puffs of his inhaler*

LOL!

i have been looking for clips on it for weeks, i thought evry1 knew this one! it was Saturday 17th November on a show called SMTV:Live and she was dared by Ant (presenter) to get tickled on her bare feet. she replied she has NEVER backed down from a dare and she would take it on, so later in the show she was strapped into this chair thingy and tickled with a feather on her bare feet for about 15 seconds, she was screaming like hell for em to stop! if u find pics pleeeez letme know and i will worship v eva! I DIDNT VIDEO IT!! :(

What Channel was this on, Hazmon? In American Television or British? If you give me info, I swear I'll try my damndest to get a hold of this segment.

wooh! i cant believe this one slipped so many of us by!

gotta see it!

let me try...

Add me to your list of hunters. I'm pretty good doing this stuff. I'll get that video...

Latin_Boy

thanks LatinBoy! You da man! I spent 2 1/2 hours last night tryin to find it...but had no luck so far on Google, Altavista, Yahoo, and Lycos searches...

ok guys...just by reading this i get all...thingy!
Victoria Beckam tickled.....this is damn fine.....ONE HER FEET IS LIKE HEAVEN!!!!

i have to see atleast a pic of that!!!

um hi

i remember hearing a while back on AMT that jennifer lopez and kylie minogue (awed pause) were also tickled on SM:TV

at the time i thought it was just another avengers-like myth and so ridiculous as to make me laugh out loud and chortle

but hearing the victoria beckham stuff... i think.... could the j-lo and kylie ones also be true?

oh for the sweet love of glaven... i feel a little ill.... that we might have missed such a thing

kylie... tickled... and we missed it ... *

B L :dropatear K E

A word of warning...

There have been a lot of rumours circulated about famous women getting tickled on SMTV - none of them have been confirmed and in at least one case (Sarah Michelle Gellar) the guy who spread the rumour admitted he made it up! SMG, J-Lo, Kylie, Posh Spice??

I've never seen evidence of anyone tickled on SMTV, not even Cat Deeley (the presenter). Make of all this what you will, but i definitely wouldn't get your hopes up to high...

Turtleboy

I often watch SMTV before getting out of bed on a Saturday morning and agree with Turtleboy that I have never seen any guests tickled on SMTV. However, there have been a number of occaisions where Ant and Dec have definately tickled Cat - at least once under her arms and at least twice on her knees. All instances were short as Cat seems to be one of those jump out of their skin type 'lees. The presenters often try and put each other off.

SClubTickler

Well I was able to confirm with a person who runs one of Vicky's biggest fan pages that she was in fact on SMTV:Live on said date (November 17th). This person also said that if they come across an mpeg of it they will let me know. In the meantime, that at least means we're half-right...and I'll continue looking.
Scoob

More.....

Yeah i have seen cat deeley get tickled loadz of times on it but only victoria beckham and Lisa from Steps tickled on the show. The Lisa one was crap tho, she wasnt ticklish one litlle bit!!!

Hazmon, do you know where I could locate a copy of this show? we need the footage!

as i posted b4, i have been lookin 4 months and haven even gota screenshot, i am not very good at hunting things don tho i am counting on one of ou lot to find something! i need to see posh spice again!

Lisa from Steps TICKLED?????

Hazmon, Is this true????

Lisa from Steps is one of my all time fave babes!!! I'd kill to get the chance to tickle her!! Where was she tickled? Can you describe the whole scenario in detail for me? I'd love to know what happened!

Yours hopefully,

TklFeet

uhh.....if we're not totally retarded and all this is true...and we get an mpeg of it up on the site....holy $h!t:eek: :eek: :eek:

Am I to understand that someone has located this clip(s)?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back