• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Chair back in action on Howard Stern

darvon96

TMF Master
Howard had model Valentina Vaughn in the tickle chair this morning according to the MarksFriggin.com transcripts. I'm sure some pictures will be on HowardStern.com tomorrow. You can see Valentina at http://www.valentinavaughn.com/

Fantastic news!! Hope it was a good one! She's hurtfully gorgeous!

Definatly great news. Any idea what the tickling was like or do the transcripts not go into great detail?

Probobly there wont be a video, but hopefully someone can catch an mp3 of this. Sounds good to me :)

I'm downloading this (the audio) for it right now. And yes, it WILL be on video....anyone who has the Howard Stern In Demand (or is it called On Demand) cable station can see it (it's probably not up yet, but he mentioned that it definitely will be).

Ok, I just heard it, and I just attached pics.

We're going to have to wait for the video clip to get the full impact. They ordered the girl to tickle Valentina but she did a lousy job, so Gary took over...but he was holding the microphone in one hand and tickling with the other. So the sound is obscured, though what laughter you do hear sounds authentic and sexy. Best part for me was the lead up when she obviously didn't want to get into the tickle chair and be tickled. I'll upload the audio clip somewhere so you can hear it but that's the preliminary verdict. Here's pics attached of the girl tickling her.

on demand

I hope somebody can make a clip that has on demand

Cripes!!! This Valentina-chick is hot! I hope that Gary was able to get her good enough. Regardless , it's good to hear that the 'Tickle Chair' is back on Howard's new show.

Non

Just out of curiousity Non did you ever find somewhere to post that clip. Just curious for a status update... sure it's not video, but tickling on an ipod could be fun too :) I was working on an mp3 collection before my comp crashed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back