• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virginia anyone?

Razman20

Hey all, just wondering if anyone out there would be interested in a gathering sometime in the Richmond VA area. Please respond here or email to [email protected] if its something we could make happen!

Thanks,

Raz~

gathering

Hey Razman,

would you be interested in doing something joint with NC and SC...we have been trying to get something together, but not enough interest yet...especially from the women.

I would be very interested in that!! Richmond is only 2 hours from me. We need to make this one happen.

NC and SC would be great too!

I would love to get a gathering of the Carolinas and Virginia together. We need to make this happen! Any tips or ideas lemme know.

Raz~

Hey guys I'm next door in W.Virginia, and would be interested in any kind of virginia/carolinas gathering.

Anthony

Hey...Roanoke, VA here. Richmond's a bit of a drive but I used to back and forth every other weekend when I was in school.

I'd be interested as I'm hard pressed to find local folks who share my interest.

Would love to see something around Richmond! Seems like there just aren't many around here into it..

Might I suggest doing a munch first? You'll be able to meet people, but won't be obligated to play. It's a great way to get to know fellow TMFers and also spread the word more. If you have a few successful munches, THEN try for a gathering. I'll be putting another one together in NC soon, so keep an eye out. Possibly mid-end July.

She's right.

Do a munch.

Even if just two of you show, and yer both the same gender, you'd then have a duo to organize the next munch. Draw out more people. Heck, it worked for many. Worked for Canada, even.

I'd do a Richmond munch. Assuming I could get there. But if I had the opening, I'd totally go.

Christopher

I'm in the heart of Richmond. Know *possibly* one person, but I'd be willing to see what I can do.

I'm in Richmond tomorrow and Friday for work any females interested in meeting with a 23 year old mmale

I'm in Hampton VA! 😁😁. Good to see VA tickle fetish ladies!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back