• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristy Swanson tickled on Skating with Celebrities

Skullduggery

Add her to the list, people. It is confirmed! I was watching Access Hollywood on either 2/14/06 or 2/15/06 and they were doing a story on the romance that has blossomed between Kristy Swanson (the original vampire slayer, Buffy) and her skating partner, Lloyd Eisler. They were showing them practicing and she fell down and was just lying on the ice and not making any attempt to get up right away. So, Lloyd skated over to her and started tickling her sides and her ribs. She was definitely ticklish and had a great reaction: squirming, struggling, and laughing. It was a very nice tickle that lasted 3 or 4 seconds. Did anyone else happen to catch this?

Damn! Great find!! Thanks!!! Damn, those Access Hollywood/Entertainment Tonight scenes are rarely found again, ugh.....I so hate that. But happy for the information!!

I saw three quarters of a second of this. It's one of those "if you blink, you miss it" clips. Looked like fun , though.

Drew

Awesome find. Thanks. Wish I had seen it, but unfortunately, I missed it. Kristy has been one of my favorite celebs for ages. It is great to know that her ticklishness is now confirmed!

Mitch

DREAM TRAP

Kristy Swanson was also tickled in the movie DREAM TRAP. There's also a post on this somewhere in this forum.

However, I can't find the clip anywhere. The trailer is in Metacafe though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back