• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another "King Of Queens" tickle mention...

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
On the most recent "King Of Queens" episode, Doug and Carrie had a problem with bed bugs. No, I'm not kidding! Hey, it's a silly show! Anyway, Doug set off a bug bomb and they thought they got rid of them. While they were in bed, Carrie jerked her leg, smiled for second and said "...quit tickling my leg."

So there's another tickle mention by Leah Remini on that show. I know this was posted before, but she even mentioned during an inteview that she liked her husband to tickle her. Looks to me like Remini has some ticklephile tendencies :)

That's great, even though it's not helping me much... :rolleyes:

Any time I can see Leah tickled is a good time for me :p

Last edited:
Yes, I like her too! In fact, she's just about perfect! For a TV show, there's an amazing amount of tickle references revolving around her character, in which she either gets tickled or makes a mention of tickling.

The last show I remember with that many tickle references made by the same female lead was "Ally McBeal." Calista Flockhart actually talked about getting her feet tickled more than once on that show.

BigBrownEyes said:
Yes, I like her too! In fact, she's just about perfect! For a TV show, there's an amazing amount of tickle references revolving around her character, in which she either gets tickled or makes a mention of tickling.

The last show I remember with that many tickle references made by the same female lead was "Ally McBeal." Calista Flockhart actually talked about getting her feet tickled more than once on that show.
This has been discussed on many occasions during the show's run about creator David E. Kelly's possble foot/tickle fetish.
If you watch his shows (especially Ally McBeal), there is a reference to feet, foot, toes, tickling, tickle, or ticklish. He seems to put those words in his dialogue somewhere in almost (not all) every episode.
Being married to Michelle Pfieffer, he must be licking & tickling her feet all the time.

Yes, I recall some of the discussions about the tickle references on "Ally McBeal." But what other shows produced by David E. Kelly have tickle references? AMcB is the only one of his shows I've ever watched.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back