• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debbie King (Quizmania)

Hazmon

TMF Poster
Hi gang!

In the UK, we have this late night game show called Quizmania. One of the presenters, called Debbie, is HOT HOT HOT and I've been waiting an age for a tickle mention on the show....

Well last night was that very night.

On the programme, they asked viewers to e-mail in with 'facts' that were really made up - (yeah it is as lame as it sounds)!

Some guy had e-mailed in stating; "In the middle ages, women who misbehaved used to be publicly humiliated and tickled on their feet."

Debbie replied with a little giggle and then told the camera, "I quite like having my feet tickled actually."

Just to put things in perspective for you, here is a link to the honey herself......

Hazmon said:
Hi gang!

In the UK, we have this late night game show called Quizmania. One of the presenters, called Debbie, is HOT HOT HOT and I've been waiting an age for a tickle mention on the show....

Well last night was that very night.

On the programme, they asked viewers to e-mail in with 'facts' that were really made up - (yeah it is as lame as it sounds)!

Some guy had e-mailed in stating; "In the middle ages, women who misbehaved used to be publicly humiliated and tickled on their feet."

Debbie replied with a little giggle and then told the camera, "I quite like having my feet tickled actually."

Just to put things in perspective for you, here is a link to the honey herself......
i watch that show all the time, and the night i dont, i miss that nugget of gold!!!

dammit

Thanks for posting this. She's very cute. That's awesome how she mentioned that she likes to have her feet tickled. Good info!

Mitch

You guys are not going to believe this ... i sent that email. I mixed it up with a couple of non-tickling facts to increase possibility of it getting read out. I was too tired though and fell asleep before it could be read out. Glad to hear it was mentioned. That's made my night.

Hero!!!

Paranoid you legend, I had a funny feeling it may have been someone from here that had sent it in but it was just a hunch.

Can't believe you missed the event after your moment of ingenius though!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back