• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Charolette Dodds in Maxim Mag.

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Not sure if THIS is the correct section for this but here it is all the same.
In the November Issue of Maxim Magazine. Page 189.
Model Charolette Dodds is quoted at the bottom of the page under the heading "Charolette on her sensitive side"

"I bet I am the most ticklish person you ever met. I'm the kind of ticklish that you don't even have to touch me and I start giggling. My feet are very sensitive. I like them to be touched but it has to be the right kind of touch. It can't be too hard or too soft or I go crazy giggling. But giggling is part of making love, isn't it?"

There are NO foot pics and it is NOT an actual interview but there are pics of her all the same.

TTD

Hey TTD,

This was reported a few weeks ago. Thanks for the reminder.

ddd

Sorry ddd if I was being repetitive, I must have missed it.

You're welcome for the reminder though:D ;)

TTD

Anyone?

Does anyone know how to get more info on this model? Does she have a web site? I did some quick checking but didn't come up with anything in the time I had. She definitely needs to be famous... perhaps we can help. :D

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back