• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy model/Kim Catrall double

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
I just shot footage with Suzi McCoppin. She has appeared in a handful of Playboy newstand special editions, and she has also served as Kim Catrall's body double on "Sex in the City".
http://www.r-lmodels.com/html/women20-75.html

http://www.suzimccoppin.com/guests/guestindex.htm

Hopefully these links work. She was VERY ticklish, espescially on her bikini line and her ears. I'm not a huge ear tickling fan, but it's a gauranteed ticklish spot and produces genuine laughter.
Suzi has also appeared on Howard Stern. Perhaps Myriads can elaborate on which Playboys she's been in.
I believe she's also done a video with Vic Dee, but I've never seen Vic make mention of it.
I told her about the TMF and she said she'll drop by to check things out. She also said you guys can feel free to E-mail her with tickling and feet questions.

Last edited:
whoa~!!!!!!

Now wait just a minute there! Can we get a little more detail dude? Are her feet ticklish? Did you tie her? Are her feet cute? Did she like it? And most importantly, did you get it on film and can I buy it? You can't just mention this hottie and not give us more detail. Your killing me dude.:eek: :eek: :wow: :wow:

Talons-- Her feet were ticklish. Between her toes were very ticklish. Her feet are beautiful. She said she enjoyed it and that she'd do it again. This session is on film.
I have pics of this shoot, as well as pics of another recent shoot I did with Jessica Burner/Julie Simone (same girl, 2 names).
http://members.aol.com/bluemodel
Julie Simone was also very ticklish, pretty feet, tied up, and filmed. Her ass was espescially ticklish.
I was online tonight trying to find some web space so I could post pics to the TMF.
I was hoping to have a web page by now, that way I could sell this video along with the other video I made that you guys have been waiting 6 months to see.
I have to make the firm I work for aware of all my other business doings, and I'm trying to set up my production company as non-chalantly as possible. I don't want to explain to my boss that I'm making tickling vids. I want you guys to see my vids, but I also want to remain gainfully employed. I could just get a P.O. Box and have you guys mail checks, but that would be an unreputable way of doing business. I'm not going to drop any names (enough have been dropped already) but somebody else owes people on this forum some money, and if they had bought this merchandise through an online service instead of mailing checks their money would have been better insured. I want you guys to feel secure when you buy my products. I know I'm moving slower than shit and you guys can feel free to abuse me about it.

No bashing by me. You seem to be a straight shooter. Hopefully, you will find a place soon. Until then we will just wait.;)

Link to Pics

I hope this link works. I posted 3 pics of the lovely Suzi on my new yahoo page. I must alert you guys that when I tried to sign up as [email protected] they said the name was already taken. If you get any e-mail from that address it is NOT from me. I pity the poor shithead that I catch impersonating me or using my name to rip people off. Now that we got that out of the way I want you to try this link:
http://photos.yahoo.com/fracturedflix
I have 2 ear tickling shots and one of her bare feet being tickled. I will try to post more within the next day. My next batch will include tickling pics of Julie Simone. If this link doesn't work, or if you can't view the pics, or if you CAN view the clips, please let me know if my work was a success or a failure. Thanks to all and Merry Christmas.

I believe you have to be a Yahoo member (it's free) and you have to be signed in. The pics are in the "My Photos" section.
I was incorrect before. It's one ear tickling, one underarm, and one foot tickling pic. I really hope you guys can view them.

Doesn't seem to be working

I went to the site and first got an error then I signed in and there was no photos listed in the album. So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong on my part or if the photo's possibly got taken down or what in the hell is going on. Any info would be much appreciated and don't worry I think I speak for everyone when I say we're more then willing to wait until you can find some sort of way to give us pics or clips of your tickling videos just keep up the great work :>}

Hail Biscuit

Biscuit-- I have E-mailed you the three aformentioned pics from my AOL mailbox. I appreciate your assistance. If you think you could hold more photos let me know and I'll be happy to send them along.
Merry X-mas to all.

Suzi pics

You sound like you are making a serious effort to make some
vids, WallStreet. In your photos, you can see just how cute Suzi
is when she is laughing, and that she does have rather sexy feet
(her own page does not have one foot picture)!

Two questions for you: Can you give us a reasonable date of when
your vids will be made available for the general public to buy?

And, remember sexy little Katie Jordan...do you still have any
photos of her? From the reviews of your first video, most of the
guys were really impressed with her, and I would like to see some
more pictures of Katie!

Starbuck-- I was too much of a moron to take any photos of my sessions with Katie or Alannah. I had a camera next to me the entire time I shot with Laurie Wallace, but I forgot I had it with me and didn't realize it until I was packing up my equipment after the shoot. This was immedietely followed by a Homer Simpson "DOH!" and a good swift self-kick in the ass.
My pics aren't vid caps, they're actual photos. I have to tickle with one hand and shoot with the other. Ahhh, the perils and labors of tickling women. It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.
I am hoping to shoot with Katie again in the near future, and there WILL be photos.
As far as the tickling and taping part, I've got that down pat and I'm putting in overtime. As far as the web site and sales stuff, I'm moving slower than horse shit.
I'm sending Biscuit a few more pics. Hopefully they'll be up soon.
As far as you guys buying stuff, I want to re-iterate that there is someone using a Yahoo mailbox titled WallStreetTickling. This is NOT me. Do not be duped into buying videos from this person. There is nothing I can do about them using that address. All I can do is warn you guys.

GO TO "IMAGES"

Go to the Images section to see the rest of the pics. See "More Suzi McCoppin" and "Julie Simone".

'street...

You've probably already gone through this, but how the heck do you manage to tie and tickle Playboy models, and those that appear on Stern no less?

The pay must be really good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back