• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa tickled today on Live

Bootyman

Kelly went to Lincoln Park to do an underwater interview with David Blain, who is submerged in a giant fish bowl for a week and then will try to hold his breath for 9 minutes. Anyway, Kelly was sitting on top of the bowl in a wet suit with her bare feet dangling in the water during the setup of the interview and on 2 occasions you could see him reach out to her feet and she would giggle and say, "He is tickling my feet." Regis asked if he was doing ok and she said she thought we was because he kept tickling her feet which she said she was ok with but she wished she had gotten a pedicure. Later there were a couple nice shots of her feet while she was underwater, both of the tops of her feet in the water and the soles from outside the bowl. Great scene all the way around...hopefully some will be able to make a clip of it.

I will definitely tape it and make vidclips. I will have it up by 1 pm.

Bootyman, Did she react ticklishly or was it giggles due to the fact she thought the situation was funny/humourous?
:xpulcy: ;) :devil: :wiseowl: :atom: :wavingguy :bouncybou :couch: :D :woot: :wavingguy

late response

Sorry Rajee, I had to go to work so I wasn't able to answer you before you actually made the clip...my apologizes.

No problem. Thanks for the heads up of this sighting. My jaw hit the ground when I saw your post. Pfaford actually made the clip. I made it viewable for here.
Did you think he tickled her or was she just playing the " I got tickled role"?
:veryhappy

I thought it was genuine

She giggled after each time, and it's my opinion that if she wasn't ticklish she would have said, "he is TRYING to tickle my feet." I believe this to be a good confirmation...btw, I was stunned also watching it happen live...

Bro..that is almost word for word what I said in another thread LOL!!

Great minds definitely love Kelly getting tickled!!!

My favorite part of the whole thing is when she says she's ok with that...Her husband is most definitely a lucky bastard.

... And thats just the whip cream on the sundae. :cool: <<<<----

It's in the mainstream clip forum. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back