• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled for 16 hours (really happened!)

kis123 said:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

You guys are just plain wrong!

Actually you all should be ashamed of yourselves by accusing this poor individual of over-embellishment ;) . None of us were there during this 18 hour session, now were we? :wowzer: You shouldn't be so suspicious and cynical. :xpulcy:

Now please excuse me while I go hurl somewhere........... :xlime:

aww come on the guy or girl deserves it.. that reminds me.. i was kidnapped last night.. these five huge guys came, overwhelmed me.. took me to a deserted warehouse.. tied me up, cut all my clothes off.. and tickled the crap out of me for twenty four hours. o wait if it happened last night, the twenty four hours wouldn't be up yet.. wait, let me go back and get tied up again..so they can continue to torture me to death.. keep you posted occasionally as time allows. o did i mention that there is a spaceship right outside also? sorry i know it's not nice to do this. but hey the person posted this story here and in the true story section for attention..

isabeau

isabeau said:
aww come on the guy or girl deserves it.. that reminds me.. i was kidnapped last night.. these five huge guys came, overwhelmed me.. took me to a deserted warehouse.. tied me up, cut all my clothes off.. and tickled the crap out of me for twenty four hours. o wait if it happened last night, the twenty four hours wouldn't be up yet.. wait, let me go back and get tied up again..so they can continue to torture me to death.. keep you posted occasionally as time allows. o did i mention that there is a spaceship right outside also? sorry i know it's not nice to do this. but hey the person posted this story here and in the true story section for attention..

isabeau

Now Izzy:

How can you get so cynical? Shame on all of you unbelievers and naysayers! We should at least give the poster the benefit of a doubt. ;) Let's review the story shall we?

-her own sisters strip her naked and tie her to a board
-aggressively tickled for 16 hours straight
-no mention of breaks for rest, air, or bathroom
-she lived to tell the tale

It all sounds perfectly logical and believable to me. Why is everyone questioning the validity of the story? :wowzer:

Ok, I need another break! :xlime:

but kis.. you left out an important detail.. when she passed out, they continued to torture her.. wowowow that was the most believable part of the story to me. lol

now quit hurling.. you won't have anything left in your stomach

isabeau :dogpile:

kis123 said:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

You guys are just plain wrong!

Actually you all should be ashamed of yourselves by accusing this poor individual of over-embellishment ;) . None of us were there during this 18 hour session, now were we? :wowzer: You shouldn't be so suspicious and cynical. :xpulcy:

Now please excuse me while I go hurl somewhere........... :xlime:

But Kis.....

It was 16 hours...I mean, NOBODY could survive 18 hours, I mean, sheesh!!!
And Italian Touch and Cpr were there!

Hey, are you gonna hurl for 24 hours straight? :yowzer:

--T

Yanno, if anything, this forum has now taught me to expect the unexpected, because until today I thought I've heard everything, now I have

16 hours straight huh??

no breaks for air, bathroom
unconscious tickling

I am nowhere near a farm, but the fertilizer is killing me

oh well, one more person to add to the list of needed attention. Congrats, bucko, you just got it :rolleyes:

oh well, such is life

One other thing, and to think this post was posted with a straight face :shock: :sowrong:

word for the wise, kiddies

if you are in fact gonna tell a tale, please, please, please (damn, sound like James Brown for a minute) make it at least sound 50% believable :p

natural tickler said:
One other thing, and to think this post was posted with a straight face :shock: :sowrong:

word for the wise, kiddies

if you are in fact gonna tell a tale, please, please, please (damn, sound like James Brown for a minute) make it at least sound 50% believable :p

you mean you didn't believe my tall tale? i mean true story? it was fifty percent believable.. hmm make that fifty one percent..

isabeau :p

the prices we pay for attention

outlandish story.....$2.00
somewhat believable story....$1.75
could be true story....$1.50

downright bullshit attention grabbing/craving story......priceless

I wish I could be tortured like that for 16hours
But NOT by family members
and NOT after a night of drinking - Omgosh I imagine anyone would wake up needing to pee and drink so much water…
And of course there would need to be bathroom and food breaks if it’s 16hours… at least water breaks.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back