• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled for 16 hours (really happened!)

TJW

posted in the story section as well

I feel i must share this story for it really happened and was one hell of a torturous, yet likeable, experience. I am extremely ticklish 18 year old female. I am so ungodly ticklish that walking almost makes me crack up, the slightest touch could make me go insane. I couldnt describe in words how ticklish my body is. Two nights ago my two sisters stopped by my apartment just to you know shoot the breeze and chill for a little bit. They were in the neighborhood so they decided to stay for a day or two. My two sisters happen to have an HUGE tickle fetish and they knew i was inhumanly ticklish (although we never openly discussed it). One day we got a little too drunk and i passed out early in the night. Some time after i woke up to find myself strapped to a board on my living room floor. I was completely naked and couldnt move at all, there were straps on my ankles, knees, arms, and wrists. There also were two clamps bending my toes back so that i couldnt curl my feet at all, and something holding my head in place so i couldnt look around or even move my head around. But the worst part of it was the tiny straps holding my fingers to the board. I was 100% immobile. It was all very hazey but i remember my sisters walking in, one sat on my stomach the other kneeled down at my feet. My sister on my stomach had two feathers and proceeded to torture my armpits with the feathers while my other sister began to torture my feet and toes with an electric toothbrush on EACH foot. I was laughing so hard after the first 30 seconds i thought i was going to die, by 30mins i was crying out gallons of tears. The torture went on without them saying a word for 10 hours. I was crying and laughing uncontrollably and i couldnt utter out one word once. I passed out about every hour and then just tickled me right back up. The torture was unbearable. The toothbrushes on my soft sensitive feet drove me into insanity. The worst part was i took a shower before this happened so my body was soft and sensitive. At about the tenth hour i was almost drowning in tears and sweat, my sister on my stomach got up and went to kneel next to my other sister at my feet (remember i cant bend my feet they are helplessly bent back). They each took a foot and tickled me for the next 6 or so hours. The torture on my feet was undescribable. I was trying to pray for it to stop but i couldnt even utter a word OR THINK! Eventually i passed out and i woke up untied with a note on my chest that said, hey maybe next time we can go for 30 hours - love jules and amy.

it was the definition of pure cruel torture, but somehow i liked it, but hated it at the same time.

Because it is Ray. Hey, TJ~pull on my other leg~IT PLAYS JINGLE BELLS! No, seriously, I really mean it...

God. As someone who works in a hospital, I can assure you that unless you're a quadrapilegic, the muscle cramping after just a couple of hours would be crippling. You're not 18 and you're probably not even a girl. And the fact that you got naked with your sisters makes your post even less credible. Seek life elsewhere....

venray said:
indeed it does...lol

Simply fantastic! (*smirk*)

Geeze Louise, TJW, I've never met a woman who could go 16 hours without a bathroom break just riding in the car, let alone being tickled to death. You must be Wonder Woman! It was probably your golden lasso they used to tie you up with.

:jester:

I'm a hypocrite!

Why do you keep responding to this thread? Since it is BS, why not let it die? Everyone agrees its in the wrong forum, its a blatant lie, etc.

I know I'm a hypocrite to post this, but I figured someone had to interrupt and let this story fall to the bottom of the list.

Can't somebody make a post about Kitten Huffin' or something to replace this topic?

resptimes said:
smells like bs to me....

oh.. c'mon guys... it's not!

I SAW it... because I was there!
I was driving home when my tickl-o-meter that I got in bundle at the local Best Buy with the satellite navigator picked up the signal. It was very close: about 250 miles north from where I was. So I activated the small teletransport device that I got on eBay for 10 bucks and, bum!, I was in the room.
But the sisters didn't see me for I was wearing my magic cloak that made me invisible to them.

do you believe it now?

Italian_Touch said:

I was driving home when my tickl-o-meter that I got in bundle at the local Best Buy with the satellite navigator picked up the signal. It was very close: about 250 miles north from where I was. So I activated the small teletransport device that I got on eBay for 10 bucks and, bum!, I was in the room.
But the sisters didn't see me for I was wearing my magic cloak that made me invisible to them.

do you believe it now?

Dude, was that you ? I was over on the other side of the room, so I can verify it from first hand knowledge as well.....although the part about the toes is total and utter BS :p

Sigma said:
Can't somebody make a post about Kitten Huffin' or something to replace this topic?
Oh My God!!! LMAO!!! Loved the kitten huffing!!! Hell of a lot more believeable than the story in this thread!!!

Italian_Touch said:

do you believe it now?

That's it! That's the LAST time I let you borrow my magic cloak. If all you're gonna do is spy on this OBVIOUSLY tortured girl and her sisters for 16 hours, I mean, you didn't even tell them that she needed a break after at least 2 hours or so (like Steph said, the muscles would cramp). What a jerk! Geesh....

Men! *stalks off to start her 20 hour tickle session with The Rock, Will Smith and that model guy from Italy.....*

cpr1815 said:
Dude, was that you ? I was over on the other side of the room, so I can verify it from first hand knowledge as well.....although the part about the toes is total and utter BS :p

I completely agree... she could curl those damn toes as much as she wanted... you should have seen what happen the week before with a friend of them: they nailed down those toes so well... I mean... LITTERALY nailed those toes steady!

Ah... just rookies!

Tamia78 said:
That's it! That's the LAST time I let you borrow my magic cloak. If all you're gonna do is spy on this OBVIOUSLY tortured girl and her sisters for 16 hours, I mean, you didn't even tell them that she needed a break after at least 2 hours or so (like Steph said, the muscles would cramp). What a jerk! Geesh....

Men! *stalks off to start her 20 hour tickle session with The Rock, Will Smith and that model guy from Italy.....*

Hey! I couldn't speak because I was undercover (actually, "undercloak"), but I blasted psychic signals to the girls directing their fingers. Also my healing powers prevented cramps and such.
You know, everything was perfectly under control! Why do I always need to explain EVERYTHING??? ... women! ;)

And don't worry... I'll sneak in... ehm... come back and return your cloak. You know I'll be in the room cause you'll start feeling tickled and see nobody around.

"model guy from Italy..." Damnit, I said I was undercover!!!

Tamia78 said:

You realize, of course, that magic cloaks are copyrighted and that sharing them is a major copyright violation. How are the big magic cloak companies supposed to stay in business?
Unbelievable.

*warming up my fingers for 22 hour tickling marathon on first female TMFer I meet

Hey, *sniff*, what the fuck is that smell?

*looks down...lifts up sneaker, looks at sole* AWWW DAMMIT WHO CRAPPED IN HERE?

Where's the shovel...

ViperGTS said:
Hey, *sniff*, what the fuck is that smell?

*looks down...lifts up sneaker, looks at sole* AWWW DAMMIT WHO CRAPPED IN HERE?

Where's the shovel...
hmmm...it appears someone needs to visit my flatulence thread. :xlime:

Hey, maybe I ought to post about the 28 hour tickle session I had with that spaceship full of aliens. Man! Them long skinny fingers were murder! At least they gave me an injection to dry up my bladder so that factor wasn't there, at least I think that's what the injection was for... it might have also been some sort of muscle relaxer cuz I didn't cramp once... anywhere!
You guys think you have little bags of tricks??? These space dudes would put you to shame. They had gadgets you never even dreamed of. Actually my favorite was this pair of shoe like things that had thousands of swirling, vibrating nubs in the bottom. I wanted a pair of those for myself but I couldn't make them understand what I wanted. So much for telepathic communication!

Mz Chaos said:
Hey, maybe I ought to post about the 28 hour tickle session I had with that spaceship full of aliens. Man! Them long skinny fingers were murder! At least they gave me an injection to dry up my bladder so that factor wasn't there, at least I think that's what the injection was for... it might have also been some sort of muscle relaxer cuz I didn't cramp once... anywhere!
You guys think you have little bags of tricks??? These space dudes would put you to shame. They had gadgets you never even dreamed of. Actually my favorite was this pair of shoe like things that had thousands of swirling, vibrating nubs in the bottom. I wanted a pair of those for myself but I couldn't make them understand what I wanted. So much for telepathic communication!

No way they got you too........I just got back yesterday. Reminds me of the time I took over the Tyra banks show, and made them keep recording the whole time while I tickled her.....It aired last week, didn you guys see it? I mean even Dr. Phil showed up and gave me technique advice.

whoflungpoo.jpg

NG02 said:
No way they got you too........I just got back yesterday. Reminds me of the time I took over the Tyra banks show, and made them keep recording the whole time while I tickled her.....It aired last week, didn you guys see it? I mean even Dr. Phil showed up and gave me technique advice.
Damn... I wanted to see that but that was the night I was taken and wouldn't ya know it... they wouldn't let me set the VCR before we were teleported up to their ship.

In space... no one can hear you laugh.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

You guys are just plain wrong!

Actually you all should be ashamed of yourselves by accusing this poor individual of over-embellishment ;) . None of us were there during this 18 hour session, now were we? :wowzer: You shouldn't be so suspicious and cynical. :xpulcy:

Now please excuse me while I go hurl somewhere........... :xlime:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back