• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I Learned Today...

I learned today that I may finally get to go 1st shift and get away from my retarded boss.

Today I learned that Over the Hedge got better critical reviews than the DaVinci Code

CH

Today i learned that the more you worry about somethin', the more difficult will be to get to concreate on your goals...

...was that fat geese and their babies follow you around since they think you have food :D

I learned today that there ain't an easy path for the things worth having.

is that when the temperature is 38 degrees its cold on my motorcycle, lol

I learned that some people see things differently than I do....until I give them a Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick to the face!

I learned today that tamia thinks chuck norris has a wicked roundhouse kick.

I learned today that many people usually don't think much about what they're doing...

....Not to sick a fork in a toaster while its plugged in and ON!!!!!!!!!! :bowing:

I learned today that when the going gets tough you need to get tougher... ;)

I learned today that people often think about how their lives suck, unaware themselves of the things they have in comparison to most.

Today i learned that a girl i am friends with has ticklish feet.

I learned today that relying too much on others can sometimes be dangerous...

tulipangel said:
....Not to sick a fork in a toaster while its plugged in and ON!!!!!!!!!! :bowing:

I learned todaya that tulipangel almost became a "toasted" ticklee and we can't have that.... :sowrong:

I learned that 7 month old gummy bears are still as good as the day they were purchased!

Rob

I learned today that me and someone i work with both like the same girl.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back