• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian TV - More Distractions - F/F, F/M, F/FM Soles.

Wow. Just wow. We need TV like this in the US!! Can't thank Kalamos enough for pointing us to these clips.

You are welcome enough! :)

BTW, the CEF team is - reportedly - working on more.
Now, a question for you guys. Would you be even remotely interested in *IMPLIED* tickling?

We have a scene of some italian somebody.
A guy's reading her sole, just as he would with her hand.
One of the anchormen steals a tickle, but the twice-cursed cameraman failed to capture the scene.

You can only *hear* her laughing, while he's teasing, verbally and otherwise, her.

How does it *sound* to you?

I'm currently downloading a similar clip if not the clip from CEF. :smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2:

Kalamos said:
You are welcome enough! :)

BTW, the CEF team is - reportedly - working on more.
Now, a question for you guys. Would you be even remotely interested in *IMPLIED* tickling?

We have a scene of some italian somebody.
A guy's reading her sole, just as he would with her hand.
One of the anchormen steals a tickle, but the twice-cursed cameraman failed to capture the scene.

You can only *hear* her laughing, while he's teasing, verbally and otherwise, her.

How does it *sound* to you?
Speaking only for myself, those implied tickling scenes can go either way. Since you don't see the tickling you rely on the audio to carry the scene. Sometimes it works, other times no.

Personally I'm a big fan of female ticklers, which is why I loved these Distraction clips so much. The way Gabriella was introduced, emphasizing her sexiness added a lot to an already exciting scene. Plus it was cool the way she winked at the contestants as she was getting ready to tickle them.

drew70 said:
Personally I'm a big fan of female ticklers, which is why I loved these Distraction clips so much. The way Gabriella was introduced, emphasizing her sexiness added a lot to an already exciting scene. Plus it was cool the way she winked at the contestants as she was getting ready to tickle them.
Then you might like to know they are planning to show reruns with new "behind the scenes" material.
Keep your fingers crossed.

;)

Last edited:
I love these clips, especially the f/f action. Kalamos, can you tell us some of what they're saying in these clips?

Great clips!

This is a great clip, and the only version of "Distraction" on which I've ever seen tickling of any kind!

If anyone wants a translation of the dialogue, I can help. Let me know, and I'll prepare it.

Cheers

Robert

great clips

greatest ever!! any luck in finding the original UK version? ive been looking for quite some time...i believe its season 1(distraction)..i understand the girls are amazing
thanks for all of your efforts

what about our distraction

is the comedy central distraction still on the air? i havent seen it in awhile and if so they should do this stuff :p i was thinking bout emailing them telling them they should use tickling cause its an awesome distraction lol.

Good luck Shadow Fox. It's still on the air in Canada. :veryhappy

please help me

Please help me. I can't find the link to download the clips. There are so many replies here. The firts one didn't work. Please tell me where I can download these clips and how to. Thank you so much. Please PM me.

Uploading clips when I can. ;)
Thanks for your patience.

could someone please post wmv versions of these clips? it would be much appreciated! ^.^

FeatherFeet said:
could someone please post wmv versions of these clips? it would be much appreciated!

Define exact terms of your "appreciation"...

Kalamos said:

Define exact terms of your "appreciation"...

i just mean i would be grateful....heh...not like i have anything to bribe anyone with or anything.

maybe i should have just said "thanks in advance" my bad.

FeatherFeet said:
i just mean i would be grateful....heh...not like i have anything to bribe anyone with or anything.
Mmm... Nevermind then.

I did post WMV versions though. Just give a closer look.

Kalamos said:
Mmm... Nevermind then.

I did post WMV versions though. Just give a closer look.

i know, but the WMV versions were on a different site, and I cant get them to work. I was just hoping someone could post the clips here like people do on other threads.

thanks.

(btw what did you think i meant by "appreciate" heh)

Here ya go.
It's been a year since the clips were uploaded, so I figure it would be ok to download it here. :xpulcy:

Clip #1 f/f
Clip #2 f/mf
Clip #3 f/mf

:bouncybou

FeatherFeet said:
i know, but the WMV versions were on a different site, and I cant get them to work. I was just hoping someone could post the clips here like people do on other threads.
thanks.
(btw what did you think i meant by "appreciate" heh)
It's mostly a matter of web traffic: the CEF Crew allows its clips to be shared outside, as long as they get some exposure out of it.
They are not in for they money, so they must get by with fame alone.

Posting actual clips - as opposed to links - does rob them of some traffic.
On the other hand, hosted clips spread quickly, and they get popular over a broader audience.

Overall, I guess pros and cons even out.
But I'm not the original capper.
You never know with quirky types.

Oh, about appreciation.
Money is always fine with me.

;)

has someone the clip where Gabriela tickles the blonde woman and can poste it or send it to me per mail?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back