• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite ticklish celebrity exposed in 2001

Rockauthor

TMF Master
First of all, how 'bout a huge round of applause for Scooby 112211, kmars, nontkl, tklr 5150, Latin_Boy, bandt001 and all you other tenacious starchasers who have hunted down beautiful and famous women and exposed them for the ticklish babes that they are.

But who was the favorite ticklish celebrity exposed in 2001? There are so many great revelations to choose from, it's just so hard to decide. Last year's was definitely Pamela Anderson (I don't belive there's much of a dispute there) But for 2001 though, I think I'll cast my vote for JERI RYAN, Seven of Nine from 'Star Trek Voyager', because she is so popular and, of 'course, drop dead gorgeous. I'm sure she was one of the most anticipated celebrities to be exposed as ticklish.

I'd like to know if the rest of you agree. Who is YOUR favorite ticklish celebrity exposed in 2001?

There were a lot of exposed celebrites this-uht LAST year (^_^) My favorite had to be finding out that Trish Stratus was not only ticklish, but ticklish on her feet AND that she and Torrie Wilson had tickle fights in the hotel rooms. That should've been on the top-10 WWF Matches of 2001.

I have 2. I have to go along with Rock about finding out that Jeri Ryan is ticklish. Also finding out that Alicia Keys has very ticklish feet is a treasure. Let's hunt down more ticklish celebrities in 2002. Good Luck guys.

I happen to be very impressed with Shannon Elizabeth's answer; granted we already knew that she was ticklish, but the way she elaborated in 2001 about it on E!'s starboards is much more than I ever asked for in my stocking.:D

I agree, bravo to all those who have done the "legwork"
Jeri Ryan is a definate HOWAHH. But I'm still wondering about Shania Twain. Anybody know? I tried, but never got an answer.
Oh well, as usual, its just my buzzard luck !!!
HAHAHAHA !
Happy New Year Everyone:D

For me, Geri Halliwell was THE revalation of the year; i've been wondering about her for ages. But i agree with Zechs, the Torie Wilson and Trish Stratus tickle fight in the hotel room is a very close second. I mean HOW erotic is that?!?!; what would we pay for video of that little scene gentlemen?, do i hear a year's salary?!

my fave for this year has gotta be Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilsons tickle fights, i think next time they should video it and they would make $millions!!

I have to agree that Shannon Elizabeth's elaboration was pretty great and a highlight for me!! I think 3 or 4 of the Spice Girls were revealed this year.....and Posh Spice was my fave!!! Though I know it's not much, both Brooke Burke and Britney Spears were caught being tickled on TV as was Sofia Vergara. Rachel Leigh Cook also confessed to being so ticklish this year that she can't even get a massage (!) and then turned around on ET and tickled both Tara Reid and Rosario Dawson!! I wish someone had THAT on tape!!! The Destiny's Child audio chat where you could hear both Kelly and Beyonce confess their ticklishness was nice and let's not forget that Mandy Moore elaborated even further on how unbelievably ticklish she is, as did Amy Jo Johnson!! But truly....after listing this stuff, I think my fave is still the Shannon Elizabeth quote.........mama mia!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back