• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legendary Marlene Deitrich

bandt001

TMF Master
Hello everyone, and happy new year!! I've been digging through some old stuff of mine and found a couple peices of gold...

It turns out that the legendary Marlene Deitrich had *very* ticklish feet! A costar of hers from the film Morocco (1930) was interviewed in the April 1, 1991 edition of People Magazine. He reported that the sand tickled her feet so much when she walked on it that they literally had to DRIVE her across the sand while filming the movie!

For some great pics of the infamous beauty, visit http://www.marlene.com/

Bandit

from the above site
md-bch2.jpg

md-bch1.jpg

Yes! What a way to start the new year!!!! I've always wanted to find the movie "Follow the Boys" in which Orson Welles does the sawing the lady in half trick with Marlene.....maybe, just maybe, there's something in it!! She had the best legs, too!!! Great info! Thanks!!!

I do remember seeing a clip from some World War II-era film which showed Orson Welles sawing Marlene in half. As the saw was going through the magic box, Marlene was howling about how the saw tickled. I didn't see any foot tickling, though.

I can't say whether this is from "Follow the Boys," but there is definitely some footage out there.

Thank you, Mr. French!!!! Now I am DEFINITELY going to get that movie!!! I'm sure it's in there! They used to tour the country doing that trick during WWII...every night!! I have alot of Orson Welles connections so I'm on it for sure...I just KNEW there would be something in there! Thanks again, Mr. French!!!!

Well, I'm happy to help. I just hope I'm not getting your hopes up too high. Again, I am not sure what the scene came from.

As I recall, Marlene was upright in the box, kind of like one of those contraptions that magicians use today where the middle piece is pushed out. I don't remember her feet showing (and I normally would because I am a foot fan).

Good luck in your search....

I'm in the bidding for a VHS copy of Follow the Boys on Ebay......

I've gotta get a copy of that issue of People. One question; How can SAND tickle someone's feet?:confused:

Well think of the tiny hard, granuels of sand as being like thousands of tiny little fingers or fingernails. Put someone with sensitive feet in the sand and I could see a sensitive, if not "Ha ha ha, it tickles!", reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back