• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Paquin tickled...

Divine Howling

TMF Poster
In 1996, when she went on the "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993) to promote her upcoming movie Jane Eyre (1996), David Letterman had a surprise for her. He told Paquin to climb into a magician's box, claiming he was going to show her a magic trick, but once she was restrained in the box, with only her head and feet exposed, he slipped off her shoes and tickled her feet.

Did anyone see this? If so can you give a better description, possibly pictures or a videoclip? Any help is appreciated.

i believe this was a fake report - i read it somewhere and immediately hunted a clip but the only clip of anna on that show i could find is the same one transcripted (transcribed?!) in the link that datickler posted - where she shoots some hoops.

however, there is a semi-tickling scene right at the beginning of 'A walk on the moon' where she is in the back seat of the car and whoever is in the front seat turns round and makes tickling gestures at her stomach area and she goes all giggly - its hard to tell if contact is made properly but it looks as though she is being tickled

I remember seeing a "behind the scenes" feature on TV where (a very young) Anna Paquin was gang foot-tickled by both McCauly Caulkin (sp?) and Jamie Lee Curtis. I thought it was interesting mainly because of the vigor displayed by Ms. Curtis as she attacked. I have never seen any clip of this.

Horatio said:
I remember seeing a "behind the scenes" feature on TV where (a very young) Anna Paquin was gang foot-tickled by both McCauly Caulkin (sp?) and Jamie Lee Curtis. I thought it was interesting mainly because of the vigor displayed by Ms. Curtis as she attacked. I have never seen any clip of this.

hmm interesting.....i've often read that jamie lee curtis and macauly culkin were involved with a tickle scene on a tv chat show where they both tickled anna chlumsky (they all starred in the movie My Girl - such a tearjerker)

are you thinking of that scene or is there another then involving anna paquin?

i have to say anna paquin is in my top 5 celebs i'd like to tickle!

heres a summary of the first scene mentioned - it says anna paquin was both tickled and did the basket ball...

can anyone clear up these scenes?

This report applies to Geena Davis, not Anna Paquin. Granted, I'd rather have seen her tickled. Anna just gets hotter with time. Anybody see Hurlyburly or The 25th Hour? She was great in those....

MrMacphisto said:
This report applies to Geena Davis, not Anna Paquin. Granted, I'd rather have seen her tickled. Anna just gets hotter with time. Anybody see Hurlyburly or The 25th Hour? She was great in those....

Crap - you're right. My bad. Sorry!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back