• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kerrang Tickle Chair FF/F (feet)

youri0789

TMF Novice
Kerrang have the tickle chair every wednesday on the ugly phil breakfast show. The usual victim is Rachel who is always tickled on her ribs. Anyway i wrote telling the crew of another presenter of the show who e-mailed me saying she has ticklish feet. Her name is steph and this week she was in the chair! Listen from about 2:35:00. www.whatson.com

OMG, they tickled stephs feet, i think i'm gonna faint, i thought theyd stopped this.

I clicked on the ugly phil breakfast show for wednesday and it starts at 19.00.00 am i clicking on the wrong thing? help!

i so confused rite now, this is worse than programming a VCR, (but who does that anymore)

tha tickler said:
if your having trouble try this:

- click on the whatson link
- on the left hand side click the link that says Kerrang Radio
- where it says Ugly Phil Breakfast Show towards the right/middle of the screen click Wednesday
- in the gray box where the audio starts playing, move the 'Move' button to this time 18:36:00, enjoy

good stuff, out of curiosity, whose tickle chair came first, this show or howard sterns?

Damn! no go. i did everything you said. the time starts at 19.00.00 and its just news and music. im baffled!

Did you click the move button then drag it to about three quarters through?

tickleterror said:
Did you click the move button then drag it to about three quarters through?

Thanks! that did the trick. cute clip. if only we could see video.

Ok, they talk about what will happen at about 21:36.
Then they go on a break with a song.
They start up again at about 21:41.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back