• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Big Brother UK Tickle log thread

pfromptown

TMF Expert
OK, so I thought I'd make a thread where we can put it all in one place instead of it being so damn hard to find through searching the forum. So far we have had:

Grace: Said she liked being tickled and asked Mikey to do so, which he obliged to! He tickled her arms. Was also tickled along with Lisa by Mikey.

Imogen: I haven't seen this reported on here yet, but Sezer tickled her when he was still in there. She was lying next to him and he held her arms with one arm and very slowly tickled her tummy, just with one finger. Nice squealy reaction. Unfortunately I didn't see all of this because my goddamn mate turned over! What was I supposed to do?! I'll watch it on my own in future.

Nikki: Apparently tickled on the nose with a feather whilst sleeping by Mikey. How did a feather find its way in there I wonder?

Aisleyne: My favourite so far, and one I'm damn annoyed to have missed. After going to bed at Six a.m. refused to get up in the morning and Mikey tickled her gorgeous feet, which were sticking out from the bottom of her bed.

Go Mikey! It is our duty to make sure this guy remains in the house! He actually makes me look forward to a shitty show! Well, him and Pete's cool bird noises :veryhappy

Anyway that's all so far I think, but this is a log for all the series so keep adding as more and more turns up, by all means. We need to make the effort because of the amount of hotties in there! I don't have the first clue how record clips or get pictures etc, so I hope other people will contribute. If anyone has the Aisleyne clip I'd be very grateful. And let me know if I've forgotten any so far.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back