• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New List-Celeb's who love tickling

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here's another we can start; Female Celebs who seem to be into tickling, or being tickled. I'll start the ball rolling;

1)Nicole Kidman-The most obvious. It's been reported many times that she loves being tickled. (Tom Cruise must be nuts. I'd want to hold on to her forever)

2)Jenny McCarthy-Many times on "Singled Out" she poked, or tickled the male contestants. (boy, was I jealous). She also tickled a camera man on Howard Stern (almost an expensive tickle - nearly made the poor guy drop his equipment)

3)Natalie Raitano-After having her feet tickled by Howard Stern, she said she loved it, and also loves foot massages.

4)Paula Devicq-This Canadian hottie mentioned a couple times in Maxim that she was extremely ticklish, without even being asked "the question". Anyone so anxious to divulge that info, must really be into it!

5)Brooke Burke-I don't know for sure, if she loves tickling, but we all know she loves feet, and the two are often connected.

6)Maureen McCormick-Yes, the original Marcia Brady! I read somewhere(it may have been Toyou's site, or the Ironic Tickler's site) that, when she was a little girl, her brother's used to hold her down, and tickle her, and she liked it!(By the way, I saw her recently on Son of the Beach, and she still looks pretty damn good!) And speaking of Son of the Beach, that leads me to my final, and favorite entry on this list;

7)Jamie Bergman-Supposedly, this delicious blonde worked at FM Concepts, under the name, Morgan Daniels. Now I don't know if this is fact, or tickle urband legend(but I can always dream, can't I). If she was Morgan Daniels, then she at least must be open-minded about tickling, and foot fetishes. I believe most women who work for FM, or similar companies, really enjoy tickling, otherwise they wouldn't do it, in the first place. Believe me w/all the modeling agencies, talent scouts, and video production companies, there's a lot of other ways for pretty models to make money, so if they choose tickling videos, you can bet they enjoy being tickled!

Anyone know of any other female celebs, into tickling?

It was only maybe 4 seconds long, but I remember seeing an episode of MTVs "Singled Out" where Jenny McCarthy tickled a female contestants foot with one of those feather earrings.

Drew

Just remembered something to add to the list, i think i found this either on nontkl or ironic's list that amy jo johnsno said she loved to have her feet tickled:)

For some reason, some of my replies have not been posted, so I might be repeating myself, but I'm officially adding Cindy Margolis to this list. Not only does she have ticklish feet, but she said she loves having her feet tickled. My kinda gal:D

Amy Jo Johnson

Don't forget about the pink-ranger herself, Amy Jo Johnson. She admitted loving to have her feet tickled as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back