• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judy Finnegan Radio1 m/f

youri0789

TMF Novice
Richard and Judy were on the Colin and Edith show yesterday and you could e-mail questions to them. I asked about Judy admitting several times she has ticklish feet and if Richard every uses this to his advantage. To my suprise my question got asked. They didn't really answer it but she confirmed she was ticklish. Then at the end of the show just as they said bye, Clin asked to tickle Judy's foot and she let him. He got a very good reaction.

Go here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/colinandedith/

Click on listen again under the pic of Judy. The question is about 2:15 and the tickling 2:30. If anybody can make an mp3 out of this i would be much obliged. This is the second success i have had with radio stations. Its Just a shame we can't actually see it!

Finally I know Judy isnt evrybody's ideal woman but if you don't like her don't listen!

Too complicated . . .

. . . for the likes of me. But there's nothing like radio for imagination. Thanks for the link . . . perhaps Rajee can come through again for technological "wizards" like me.

Tickling is not at 2:30, found the question but its the tickling I wanna hear.

well just keep listening after the question till the end of the interview, its not long.

I can't find this for the life of me. What do you mean by 2:15? two minutes and 15 seconds? 2 hours and 15 minutes? Is the time 2:30 in the afternoon or whatever? I'm lost :(

I am about to put both clips in the mainstream clip section/forum. They are in .wav format, playable in windows media player. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back