• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deaf/Blind ticklephiles?

StockedAndGagged

1st Level Red Feather
I don't know if this has been posted before, but it struck me the other day, and I'm just kinda curious as to what other people think.

Are there people who are deaf or blind and yet still into tickling? Is it possible? And if so, how different must it be? To be unable to see the ticklee, but hear the laughter? Or to not be able to hear, but see the struggling.

This is what happens when I'm given too much free time; I think of weird things like this.

CH

We have at least one blind member.

XOXO

Yes, I know of people into tickling who fit into both catagories, and they enjoy it just the same as anyone without those afflictions. If anything, their sense of touch may be slightly higher due to the loss of one of their other senses.

Mimi

I know it's a bit on the sadistic side but before the moral police raid my post, we were good friends and no abuse ever took place...
I had a friend in high school who is blind and i loved to tickle her, not all the time, just when the opportunity presented itself, like in a response to a snide remark, or she'd put her feet in my face while on the couch. She literally never saw it coming. She enjoyed it too.
*sigh... high school :)

Since she seemed to like it, there doesn't seem to be any problem with it. Good for you for having some high school fun.

I'm not completely deaf (yet), but I am hearing-impaired. I'm the 'lee, so the only laughter I hear is my own. It doesn't really matter if I can't hear the tickler's taunts or not. Once the tickler starts, he/she's drowned out by my laughter.

Um... So, there is this amazing thing called touch. Even if you can't hear or see the person responding to your touch you can feel their body respond to your touch.

The lee doesn't have to hear the words whispered into their ears, but can feel the breath. And if the ler is close enough to the lee the lee can feel the ler's presence and there are some people who are more sensitive than others and can feel it when it comes to being "stared" at. Also, if the ler has a deep voice or makes a more guttural laugh the lee might be able to feel it, but again the ler usually has to be in very close proximity.

If it were the ler who is deaf or blind. The hands and tongue are classic tools! Not only that, but I'm sure if someone has been blind for a while that they would be somewhat accustom to measuring distance through touch so if they wanted to use tools they could still make use of them. Either way the ler would be able to feel the lee's physical reaction, the twitch or the muscle spasm from the ler's touch, the wiggling of the foot, the belly being sucked in until it could no longer be maintained, the cringing of the neck, the body shaking from laughter, the arching of the back, the skin being covered in goose bumps, the skin twitching, and the feeling of the body either fighting or submitting to the tickling. Just to mention a few examples.

I know for myself I enjoy the feeling of the muscles spasm and the skin twitching from my touch and feeling the ler's breath on the neck and ears. So, its not to hard for me to imagine how a deaf or blind lee/ler could enjoy themselves. Also, adding a little sensory deprivation to a scene can be fun and it doesn't always have to be a blindfold.

There's also the lee side. So someone deaf or blind could be into tickling being the lee without any problem. And the ler, too....even if they were deaf AND blind. Touch was mentioned before. :)

I think a session with a deaf or blind woman could be very unique. After all some like to add sensory deprivation to bondage/tickling sessions.

Just thought I'd chime in....first I'd like to say that being blind or deaf is not an "affliction" that sorta makes it sound as if its a disease or chronic illness, which it's not. I'd refer to them as unique differences. Not a fan of the terms "challenges" or "limitations" either. Guess I feel somewhat passionate about this topic because I myself am legally blind and it certainly doesn't impede on my love of tickling. I believe a person knows what they enjoy and nothing external such as being deaf or blind is really going to change that.

I cannot comment on their possible ticklishness, but they are most certainly def :

491789-0.jpg

Reviving this topic, as it interest me greatly. As a blind tickler, I'd say the laughter and visceral aspects are very fascinating to me! The feel of a lee under my hands and the laughter that accompanies my touch is by far one of my favorite parts of tickling! In sessions, I typically avoid using tools, as touch is just that important to me to enjoy the entire experience. As both a Braille reader and guitar player, I have widely varied pressure from ridiculously light to firm, and I'm always gaging the laughter and movement to determine the pressure I want to use. As everyone is shaped and sized differently, I usually spend the first few minutes of a session slowly acclimating myself to the lees body, so as not to inadvertently tickle an inappropriate spot! Knocking on wood, as that has not happened to me yet!
One thing I've noticed, is I'm usually able to feel any change in the lees body to be able to determine if something is working or not. For example in our last session, I noticed several seconds before laughter ever came when I was testing the ticklishness of our lee's shoulders. Her first words were I don't think I'm ticklish there, but I could feel a tencing of the muscles, and I thought, "I might be on to something here". Not 30 seconds later, I got some of the best laughter of the entire afternoon. When we were all done the lee told me, that she had no idea that she was ticklish there. Any hoo, thought I'd chime in with some real life experience.
Best:
Matt

I'm half blind but have relatively normal vision in my right eye and normal depth perception. I don't think I see the world too differently from anyone else but obviously I have no peripheral vision on my left side so I always need verbal cues for discomfort just to be safe.

@Misstickler11, agree completely, I am totally blind, so I always ask the lee to verbalize immediatly any discomfort. My wife is sighted, so she's also always on the look out as part of the team! Of course, I always make sure the lee is comfortable wherever I'm tickling, if there can be any question, which isn't something specific to being visually impaired but rather, the respect that makes sessions comfortable for all!

I don't know if this has been posted before, but it struck me the other day, and I'm just kinda curious as to what other people think.

Are there people who are deaf or blind and yet still into tickling? Is it possible? And if so, how different must it be? To be unable to see the ticklee, but hear the laughter? Or to not be able to hear, but see the struggling.

This is what happens when I'm given too much free time; I think of weird things like this.

CH

Hi! I'm Devora Moore, I'm a sensual and sadistic tickler and I make tickle content with my trans girlfriend, Quiver, who is extremely ticklish and is blind. She is a deep masochist and loves emotional sadism, overstimulation and even blindfolds! She isn't completely lights out blind, this is a common misconception. She has stargardt's disease so there are large gaps in her vision and her mind makes up what it thinks is in front of her, which isn't always real. I've worked with other blind submissives and bottoms before and I can 100% validate that disabled people can be as kinky as anyone else!

Check out where you can find our stuff: www.OctoGoddess.com/shop

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back