• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shayla Stevens

anOILERSfan

TMF Novice
Something tells me this sexy brunette is an FM Concepts model, and may have appeared in tickle videos... I might be thinking of ShayNNNNNa Stevens - can anyone clarify??

Anyways, this post is with regards to ShayLLLLa Stevens, and she's quoted as saying:

"I am shy, yet extremely affectionate, very ticklish..."

Voila la link: http://www.lemmecheck.com/features/monthly/2002/jan/shayla.php

And for everything you ever wanted to know about Shayla, here's her official website:
www.shaylastevens.com (well, duuhh)

Wow! Great Post! She's georgeous!!! Good Job

shayla02.jpg

Latin_Boy

Picture

Here is a nice picture of Shayla tickled.
Unfortunately not tied!! ;-)

Luffe
7.jpg

Nice find! I also love how she says all her life she's been complimented "on my smile and my curves (and my feet!)".

The Jury Is Still Out

It's hard to tell whether Shayla is very ticklish or not, since she's never been tickled by anybody who knows what they are doing in any segment I have seen.

For $5 you can see for yourself in the Tickle Party segment for a couple of young ladies play around with her. It's playful. slumber party stuff. FC15802

http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=45&Product_ID=215&CATID=3

She's been tickled in other FM videos that I haven't seen. Maybe others will comment. She is very attractive and the compliments on her feet are well-deserved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back