• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question about hsn/qvc hosts

tommytickler

TMF Regular
does anyone know if any of them are actually ticklish? if so can you post whatever you know. i try to watch but i'm afraid i miss sometimes. thanks. for instance, i hear jill baeur was tickled by a pedicure thingy. anyone know??? please help with whatever you know about any hosts. thanks.

I don't know about Jill's pedicure

I would sure like to see that one. The only thing I do know, is each time I see Lisa Robertson (QVC) I drool like an idiot and wish my fingers could get a work out. In my eyes she is incredible. :wow:

I heard Jill Bauer admit to being ticklish while using the pedicure spa. She asked the model using it did it tickle and the model said yes and Jill said the first time she used it she totally cracked up because it tickled so badly. Judy Crowell also admitted to being ticklish. I saw a tape of Chris Scanlon being tickled by a male co-host. He tickled her ribs and feet she totally lost it. I heard that Shannon Smith is also ticklish. I would love to know about Lisa Robertson and a number of the other hosts.

I truly wish there was some way to interview the female QVC sales women. They truly are a delicious bunch to look at. One nice thing about their format is they often goof off and get in a good laugh. Nothing is scripted, so their laughs are natural. Special attention should be paid to the sales pitches for shoes, stockings, sandals, etc because these beauties often wear the products and could conceivably talk about their feet.

HSN

also watch Susan Sommers and host Collene Lopez they work very un-scripted and alot of laughter goes on when they work together, I'll bet they're both very very ticklish! Anyone out there know???

I rarely watch the shopping channels and am not sure of the names of most of the women who host the shows.

Several years ago, while I was flipping the channels, one of the familiar hostesses on QVC was demonstrating some sort of electric massager, placed it under one of her knees and jumped, saying "Ooooh, that tickles!"

This was the woman with the short, blond hair and very big toothy smile. I believe it was Judy Crowell.

Tip on QVC

I too very rarely watch the shopping channels. But I always have the station set in my remote, for a quick jump for checking out what is being sold. If Lisa, Jill, Judy or some other lovely is selling shoes, stockings, lotion, underwear, electronic massagers, or any item of potential, there is a higher probability that our interest may occur. :D

HSN and QVC shopper girls

New Message Board

I saw some interest in the HSN/QVC ladies here and wanted to tell you guys about my message board where we have a special forum about them. I have been watching them for years to see their nylon legs and feet and also have alot of it on video.

Stop by and join my place if you like nylon feetie talk.

http://www.mickflux.com

hey, i've seen your board and i love it. it's great. do you have any clips by chance? i love to find out the ticklish secrets about these hosts. they are SO hot. specially that krista pitts!! omg!! she needs to get tickled! lol later all

Clips by chance

I do have many video clips on VHS but I focus on the hosts shoeless nylon feet. If anyone is interested in that stuff just come on over to http://www.mickflux.com

Over the years there have been very few on air tickling scenes that I have seen but I have reads posts on the topic. Alot of times they will mention that they have ticklish feet if they are using a foot massager or something like that.

Mick

Very cute clip

Thanks Kmars. You and Mickflux sure have your fingers on the pulse of the shopping girls. The challenge now is to get those fingers located near their tickle spots:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back