• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Amber Smith to be Tickled on Stern (by listener!)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Whoa....I better calm down because I've got to get to work.

Well, Howard is continuing his tradition of tickling some of the most desirable physical speicmens of the female variety....he announced today that coming soon (I believe when they go to Vegas in February)...a listener will get to tie and tickle Amber Smith (if you saw Private Parts, she's the knockout lesbian that's a guest on his show when he is informed his wife is pregnant) if he can win at blackjack. I believe he also mentioned they will be making her drink tons of water to see if the listener can tickle her so bad she'll wet herself! That's a bit gross for me, but when it comes to Amber Smith I ain't gonna complain!!!!

Gotta go to work, sorry I can't link you up to pics right now.

Now they are doing a whole riff on Yaqi......and it's not very complimentary! Oof! It's pretty brutal! It's not making me feel too good! He must have sent them a tape or something. Howard did say maybe he'll have him up to "tickle a few chicks". Ouch! I don't think you guys want to hear this!

Ok, it's over now. Thankfully it wasn't too long....maybe 2 minutes! It felt like an eternity!

Last edited:
holy smokes!!! Amber Smith?!?!?!?!?!

2002 is fast becoming my favorite year!!

I can't believe it!! Some jabroni actually gets to tickle that goddess??

nontkl, please please please keep us updated on this event!!

gotta love that mainstream exposure!

(dripping with sarcasm, carefull, don't get wet!)

Oooh my girlfriend! She calls me up today and says, coyly "Did you hear Howard this morning?" and yadda yadda yadda, it turns out she actually heard the Amber Smith conversation (I didn't, I just heard him talking about it.). I'm going to hear the full details later, but she did tell me that Amber said she can hardly bear to get her legs massaged, she's so ticklish. I can't wait for more details. Did anybody actually hear this conversation?

nope, didn't hear that but looking at her pics, that tummy's just begging to get tickled!!!!

Man Howard!

He loves to shoot something off early in the year!

Wouldn't it be cool if one of the TMF members got to tickle Amber???!

:D

DK

Yaqi is turning into a regualar fixture!! Howard cannot stop talking about him!! He's going to be on the show-the best thing is that Howard is talking SEPERATELY about Yaqi and the Amber Smith thing. He's really charged up about the Amber Smith thing, and mentioned that she's very ticklish, especially on her legs (this was her admission yesterday). He said he even asked his girlfriend last night if he could tie her up and tickle her and she said "I hate that!" Gary mentioned that he didn't think the listeners were as into tickling as Howard was.....Howard then started praying he wasn't in "Yaqi's World" and then started doing a whole long riff on Yaqi. Throughout the show, during commercials or just one liners, he keeps mentioning tickling or even more, Yaqi. It's definitely a running bit that is going to gain momentum as February approaches. Howard said he's trying to bring Yaqi to Vegas. It's really funny....Yaqi's tape is wacky enough to rank with some of the great "freakish" characters of Stern's career.....and that IS bringing it more to the maistream because the Amber Smith idea came directly out of his tape.

LOL! He's back talking about it right now! Gotta run to work!

Just when I was getting used to the idea, here's what Amber Smith herself is saying on her website: ambersmith.net (just go into the What's New section and then click on Latest News and you will see the following:)

January 15th 2002

Wow! A lot is going on! So let me give ya’ll the 411 BABY!

1) Big News!!! Have you been waiting to torture me? Well now’s you’re chance! If you have been listening to the Howard Stern Show you may know I was asked to go to Las Vegas to be a guest and get tickled by one of my fans (in my bikini) while totally strapped down to a tickle chair! I even have to drink many glasses of water to make it very “difficult” for me..hehe. They will be doing their show in Las Vegas during the first week of February 2002, coming up soon!. Now, if YOU want to do the torturing, uh, I mean, tickling you need to call in to the Howard Stern Show and ask them how you can become the Worthy Tickle Master! BTW: the tickler gets ot keep the outfit I wear which will be a bikini or a bra and thing set... Give them a call or drop an email (I believe calling is better) Contact The Howard Stern Show: (800) 44-STERN(78376) is the National Toll-Free Line, OR (212) 314-9322 is Gary Dell'Abate (BaBa Booey) Voice Mail, OR Email [email protected] for the number... See ya’

What are the odds of me being selected to tickle her.

Calculating. . .

<out of memory>

Oops, gotta go and get more memory to finish the calculations.

:)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back