• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat alert: Jane Pauley

I have already submitted my question, but I'm sure if others join me it will increase the chances of her answering.

Jane, you've been a much experienced and respected reporter in TV for years. I know that most of the time you and your colleagues are expected to display a serious demeanor and have to show a more logical side of yourself. So, the question I have is what makes you laugh and or are you ticklish, at all?

:idunno: Wish me luck,
Rockauthor

Ummm (avoiding the question)...

but hell, why not Jane Pauley? Did like her when I was a younger. :)
Deborah Norville was my dream news lady though.

DK

What a way with words

Great question Rockauthor. An incredible way to ask a question without making it obvious. I hope Jane ends up as another success entry in the celebs. Good going.

No, this was before that little bastard was around. I seem to remember something about him being interviewed about renfaires or something to that effect.

hmmm it's 5:30 but i don't see the link to get there. Are u sure they didn't pull it at the last minute?

Jane Pauley did the news shoeless

I wish I had known about this before tonight because I happen to remember an interview with Jane Pauley from many years ago. (Not suprisingly) the only thing that I remember was when she said that on
at least one occasion she had done the news shoeless! She remarked that she thought it was neat or cute that she was broadcasting to a nationwide audience in her bare or stocking feet!

I've heard this too! As the story goes, the TODAY show was at a Renfair in the early days of Jane Pauly and she got "stocked". She wasn't supposed to get tickled, just put in the stocks for a photo op... but the ticking began as they went to a commercial and she got really angry! But I've never seen this.......

Yea. thats was the story I am refering too. I believe Kujman was the one telling it.

Speaking of Jane...

I had a tickling session with a phone-sex girl years ago, and she said she saw a blooper of Jane being tickled under the news desk during a broadcast. I have no doubt she saw it, I just doubt it was Jane. Anyway, I enjoyed the thought of it so much that I had the great Jake Redder include it in a drawing. Jane was in good company: Diane Sawyer, Mary Hart, Leeza Gibbons, and Katie Couric. A classic!

Where can we see this wonderful artwork? I remember seeing a photo of Dianne Sawyer in People magazine in the 1980s where she was just pulling her bare feet away from her boyfriend who had been tickling her... a great photo, but if only it had been shot a half second before..... People also ran a non-tickling barefoot pic of Leslie Stahl recently....

It was a private commission Jake did for me. He did four of them, including this one:

A b&w of Hillary being interrogated about Whitewater (that one's been circulating around the net for a while).

A color parody of a fashion ad for a store called Cach`e. We made it Cach`e Cach`e Coo.

And a special birthday celebration for me and Nicole Kidman (we share the same birthday). Of course, this was before she came out of the closet and admitted she enjoyed being tickled. Now it has even more significance.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back