• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So. Ca ticklees (female & male)

:santasmil Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry I haven't been on much, my computer broke & I'm borrowing someone else's right now. I'm still giving sessions, just leave me a message. :wavingguy TX

So i met Tickle Expert for a session in the interest of becoming a good LER by being a LEE. So we get back to my barracks room and we discover that we had no restraints....which i had forgotten to get(I paid dearly for that). So i had to keep my hands above my head while she worked me over. She started off slow and got me into it.
Highlights were the nails and babyoil on my feet, nylons...yes she put nylons on my feet and it boggled my mind how much more ticklish it made them, and the discovery that my bellybutton in a superticklish on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 100000000 zone. The verbal teasing was a very good thing. I cannot wait for our next session. I loved it

I was in Alt, Ga for a week (Mon 9/13 - Fri 9/17) for work training. While there, I was able to meet up and play with a few GA TMFers. I just wanted to thank them at this time:

Static - It was very fun hanging out and playing with you, that week. You've quickly become my new favorite male lee :3poke:

RobAce - You are the coolest, Babe. Wish we had more time together - but the time we shared was very special. Somehow, I just knew you'd be a really good ler lol :man:

tickler_007 & ticklee_007 - my new friends. So nice to meet the both of you. Loved playing with the beautiful Mrs. and hearing her lovely laugh . She is now my new favorite female lee lol. :twohugs:

My only regret is that, I only had a small window of time to do these sessions . But the time we spend: dinner; talking; playing; hanging out; etc... was worth the trip. I can't wait to visit Ga again TX

TX - Just got here from NY and would like to talk with you about tickling. Would you be interested? Please get back when you can. I hope I can become your favorite lee out here on the West coast? Mario

I think I'm supposed to start here...
I'm a Male lee in So. Cal.
I'm interested in F/M experiences and I'd love to meet some of you.
Um, tickle me?
-tmfhc

P.S. My dream is a session from Tickle X-pert.... Pleeease? :)

Last edited:
I think I'm supposed to start here...
I'm a Male lee in So. Cal.
I'm interested in F/M experiences and I'd love to meet some of you.
Um, tickle me?
-tmfhc

P.S. My dream is a session from Tickle X-pert.... Pleeease? :)

awww cutie - you know I gotta make your dream come true! ;)

awww cutie - you know I gotta make your dream come true! ;)

^^^Dream come true^^^

I had the pleasure of meeting with TX for a session and let me tell you, I had the ride of my life. :)

For starters she has a wonderful cooing voice. It kind of makes you want to tie yourself up! I instantly felt at home with her. (Aside from being spread eagle.) She started off soft and slow, methodically testing and my sensitivity and resistance. I had no idea what this devious mind had planned out for me. She even had a secret surprise... which i loved. Woah. :D

I honestly never wanted her to stop. :) Thanks, TX!

I would do it again and again. I slept like a baby that night. Oh, and my abs look noticeably better.
TX, is an angel and I would actually hang out with her any time, she's that cool.

TX, you definitely lived up to the stories. :)
Let's do it again!
xoxo

^^^Dream come true^^^

TX, you definitely lived up to the stories. :)
Let's do it again!
xoxo

So much fun!! Where do I begin WOW!! He's a very ticklish; fun; willing; & cute lee. Feathers; fingernails; electric toothbrush; etc... it all works on this lee (I loved it). Ticklish all over his well toned, tight; muscular body. His profile picture is not a Calvin Klein ad, it's actually his body :yowzer: . I could have tickled him all night long, non-stop (but we both had to get up early the next morning). We've been friends for awhile now, and I'm glad our schedules finally allowed us this wonderful experience. Can't wait to do it again :xpulcy: very excited!! Lady lers might have to :pillowfight: fight :slapfight: me over this one LOL .

Hi!

You know...I'm originally form LA, but I'm currently living in Berkeley since I go to UC Berkeley. I head back home every winter break though... I would love to pay you a visit if possible : ). Let me know!

tickl_switch

hmm cool! hav shot pictures? :)

i one time wish to see her fingernails- are they really so long? were they polished on ur session?

I can definitely be tickled, but I just need to make the time. Tell me when and where and I will try to be there.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back