• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

translation

milagros317

Verified
100 years ago, in 1906, a Texas Ranger named Sam rode across the border into Mexico in pursuit of a bank robber carrying a fortune in gold, just stolen from a bank in Laredo.

Sam lost his trail, but kept looking, and caught up with the robber three days later, deep into Mexico. Unfortunately, he had had time to hide the gold; it was no longer in his possesion.

Sam handcuffed the robber and took him to the office of a lawyer that Sam had used before as a translator, for Sam spoke no Spanish at all.

Tying the handcuffed prisoner to a chair in the lawyer's office, Sam began his interrogation.

"Tell him I know he had time to hide the gold while I was chasing him," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prsioner nodded.

"Ask him where he hid it," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prisoner just shook his head no.

Sam took his revolver out of his holster and pointed it at the prisoner's head.

"Ask him again, where did he hide the gold," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prisoner again shook his head no.

Sam put the barrel of the gun right into the prisioner's ear and cocked the hammer.

"Tell him he has one more chance to tell me where the gold is hidden, or his brains will be all over your wall," siad Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish.

In Spanish, the prisoner said, "Damn, he really is going to shoot me. Oh well, if he goes to the villiage of San Pedro, there is only one church in that villiage. If he starts at the south side of the well behind that church and goes 50 yards further, due south, that's where I buried the gold."

In English, the lawyer said, "He says you're fat, you're stupid, you're ugly, you smell bad, your mother was a whore, and you're a spineless, gutless coward who doesn't have the balls to shoot him."

:p :p :p

milagros317 said:
100 years ago, in 1906, a Texas Ranger named Sam rode across the border into Mexico in pursuit of a bank robber carrying a fortune in gold, just stolen from a bank in Laredo.

Sam lost his trail, but kept looking, and caught up with the robber three days later, deep into Mexico. Unfortunately, he had had time to hide the gold; it was no longer in his possesion.

Sam handcuffed the robber and took him to the office of a lawyer that Sam had used before as a translator, for Sam spoke no Spanish at all.

Tying the handcuffed prisoner to a chair in the lawyer's office, Sam began his interrogation.

"Tell him I know he had time to hide the gold while I was chasing him," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prsioner nodded.

"Ask him where he hid it," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prisoner just shook his head no.

Sam took his revolver out of his holster and pointed it at the prisoner's head.

"Ask him again, where did he hide the gold," said Sam.

The lawyer translated this into Spanish, and the prisoner again shook his head no.

Sam put the barrel of the gun right into the prisioner's ear and cocked the hammer.

"Tell him he has one more chance to tell me where the gold is hidden, or his brains will be all over your wall," siad Sam.

In Spanish, the prisoner said, "Damn, he really is going to shoot me. Oh well, if he goes to the villiage of San Pedro, there is only one church in that villiage. If he starts at the south side of the well behind that church and goes 50 yards more due south, that's where I buried the gold."

In English, the lawyer said, "He says you're fat, you're stupid, you're ugly, you smell bad, your mother was a whore, and you're a spineless, gutless coward who doesn't have the balls to shoot him."

:p :p :p

haha! Very nice!

LMAO! That's a winner!
I didn't see that one coming... Which is strange, considering my general opinon of lawyers.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back