• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers' Lottery Part IX.

TextbookTickler

Here's part IX folks ... it features (what I hope is) an original twist on a familiar sitiuation ... enjoy ... and as always, let me know your thoughts ... :)

TICKLERS' LOTTERY Pt. IX

Rachel was feeling good. Perhaps not physically - after all, she had just been tightly bound and tickled for the past two hours - but at least psychologically, she was feeling positive.

Much to her relief, the second quartet of tormentors had proved far easier to deal with than the first, and at various intervals, she had even managed to return to her state of non-laughing defiance. They had been far less skilled individually, and shown no desire to coordinate their efforts to succeed in breaking her as a group.

During the hour, Rachel had found herself gradually regaining some of her former iron-clad composure, so weak was some of their tickling technique.

That wasn't to say she wasn't exhausted though - what the four women had lacked in devilish dexterity, they had more than made up for in out and out aggression.

Rachel's whole body was aching and sore from the clumsy onslaught of knuckles and nails it had been subjected to. But mentally, she was beginning to truly believe she could make it through this hellish challenge. Not only that, she was unexpectedly finding a perverse enjoyment in adopting a different role in an all to familiar power exchange - that of an unbreakable 'lee, rather than a merciless 'ler.

A wry, almost wicked smile played across her face, as she turned over and sprawled out tiredly on the grand four poster bed.

'Oh God, no ... STOP ... A-ha ha ha ...'

Rachel was startled from the semi-slumber she had fallen into. Was she going mad? Had she dreamt the scream of ticklish pleading she was convinced she'd just heard?

'P-Please ... ha ha ha ... No ...'

This time, she was sure it was real - but where was the sound coming from? It was so faint, yet the words were unmistakable, and she could swear she recognised the voice - but she just couldn't place it. Rachel's pondering was interrupted by the doors of the bedroom swinging open heralding the entry of the next four 'contestants'. She quickly sat bolt upright on the bed, and did her level best to look composed and unflustered once more. But as she did so, her mind was still racing, trying to fit a face to the voice she just KNEW she'd heard before.

As the first of the four women entered the chamber, and began their introductions, Rachel's brain finally clicked things into place - she had identified the squealing voice ... but surely it couldn't be ... could it ... it was Carol!

It was Carol - and for her, it was definitely real!

Carol's whole body bucked wildly as Jo's whirling fingers darted rapidly over her soft, creamy skin.

'Gee - You're really ticklish lady!', chuckled Jo with a beaming delight.

Carol was quite the opposite of Rachel's desperate defiance. She wanted to be tough - to take it like a woman - Jo could sense this in the split seconds between bursts of frantic tickling, but Carol really was, just TOO ticklish to stand it.

Jo fully understood her 'five minute' challenge, and had dispensed with her usual barrage of verbal taunting, and instead had opted for an all out, all over
tickle blitz. Within the first minute she had tickled Carol everywhere - underarms, sides, thighs, knees, feet, and it genuinely seemed that Carol was equally ticklish everywhere. As soon as the pouting youngster had laid the first finger on her, the super-rich redhead had exploded into a writhing, squirming mass of giggles.

'Hey - Miss Moneybags - You're really fun to tickle ... Cootchy-Coo!'

The minutes seemed like hours to the super-ticklish forty year old. Although, her yelping, shrieking and begging, were more like that of a four year old than a mature business tycoon with such an imposing exterior.

Jo was thoroughly in her element, as she played Carol's sensitive body like a classical instrument. From her ultra-fast examination of her victim's hot-spots, she had decided that her feet were probably her weakest area, but it was a close run thing - and besides, Carol's athletic legs kicked so violently at even the lightest touch, Jo couldn't hold them still well enough to properly exploit the fact.

As a result, Jo had instead straddled Carol's waist to further immobilize her, and was rapidly grazing the intensely tickly areas along the sides of the millionaire's round breasts. This sent Carol into fits of silent laughter, interspersed with deep, resonating, heaving screams.

As Jo leaned back to spider tickle the oh so sensitive flesh behind both Carol's knees she sighed with satisfaction, thinking how much she loved tickling, and how she could happily tickle this broad for ever.

'Shit!', Jo hissed sharply, as she pulled her still clawing fingers away from Carol's legs, as if her body had suddenly become electrified.

'Phew! I nearly blew it there lady', Jo admitted as she glanced sideways at the wall clock. 'Four minutes, fifty six seconds! See, I stopped just like your rules said!'

Carol, still underneath the straddling Jo, was lying stone still on the desk, her eyes closed, breathing deeply, but calmly. In an instant, the flame haired woman's eyes flew open - wide and piercing, as she stared coolly at Jo' looming face.

'Good', Carol started, with a smooth, composed tone of voice, that was the polar opposite of the cackling, ticklish banshee she had been just thirty seconds before.

'You've done the easy part - well done dear!' There was a distinct edge of sarcasm in her words, which immediately caused the arrogant grunge-girl to react defensively.

'What d'ya mean the 'easy' part!? I stopped tickling ya before the five minutes was up ... that was the test right!? Well I passed Miss Snooty, so do I get a job here or what?'

'So young, and so naive', laughed an obviously amused Carol. 'Despite my lengthy explanation of this little challenge, you didn't listen to a single word did you!?'

'Uh, I ...', Jo began to protest, but Carol serenely continued ...

'The 'easy' part young Madam was to stop tickling me ... this is where your test REALLY begins ... Tara told me you were stupid, but boy ... she only told me half the story!'

This last comment shocked Jo and enraged her in equal measure. She wasn't used to ANYONE putting her down like that!

'You wanna be careful what you're saying bitch! Don't forget who's tied up here! I could tickle you to death in a flash!'

'Ha! I doubt it Joanne, I was only acting before - I'm not even ticklish! Besides, from what I've seen, you couldn't tickle a laugh out of a hyena!'

'Not ticklish - My ass! And I told you, it's Jo, not Joanne! Just for that I'm gonna tickle you till ... hang on ... this is all part of your little test right!? I start tickling you again, and I fail ... is that it!?'

Carol smiled widely. 'Well ... perhaps I underestimated you a little. You've managed to get past the second part too - and I really thought you'd crack there.'

Jo was beginning to find the whole situation increasingly bizarre ... Here was Carol - naked, bound, and pinned to the desk under Jo's chubby, but strong thighs - and it was her that was trying to 'crack' Jo! Amusing though it was, Jo still didn't really see how this was a 'test'.

'Second part. Gee, you really are something Caroline!', Jo mocked, putting on her best English lady accent, as she deliberately over-pronounced Carol's full
name, in a playful bit of payback.

'You mean there's more parts?'

'Only one part dear.', replied Carol, now with a distinctly different, almost erotic purr.

'All you have to do now, is listen ... don't say a word ... just listen ...'

Carol's huge, sparkling eyes had transfixed Jo's, in an almost hypnotic like trance. For once, Jo didn't even try to quip back ... she just stared at the redhead's alluring face and listened ...

'Look at me Jo ... look at my body ... I'm quite a fit woman aren't I ... quite strong in fact ... well, under normal circumstances that is ...', Carol, squirmed with embarrassment at those final words, grinning coyly as she did so.

'But I'm not strong now, am I Jo ... my arms over my head ... my ankles tied tight ... and you on top of me ... why, I couldn't move even if I wanted to!'

Jo's face began to flicker with a hint of her tickler's evil smile. Carol's hypnotic prose continued ...

'And do you know what makes me want to move ... I mean REALLY want to move ... if someone tickles me, that's what! I'm just soooo ticklish you see ... I try not to move ... but I can't help myself ... my soft, ticklish skin betrays me every time.'

'Oh God! If you were to tickle me now! Oh my ... with my underarms exposed like this ... I wouldn't be able to stand it ... you'd make me laugh so much ... I'd go insane ... just the thought of your long tickly nails, dancing across my bare-ah - ha ha ... ST-OOP-Ah haha!'

Jo had cracked!

She was straddling a naked, beautiful, ticklish woman, and she just couldn't help herself - Carol's words had driven her over the edge, and now Jo was furiously tickling the hell out of Carol's horribly ticklish pits.

'Haha - ha - aha ha - He-elp ... Sto - op!', Carol's words were barely audible. So skilled was Jo's attack, and having been whipped into a frenzy by her victim's methodical taunting, Carol could hardly breathe, let alone scream for help. She thrashed like a trapped wildcat, her mouth open, her face contorted in hysterical agony, but no sound emerged.

'Ok bitch .. I failed at your little game! But I'm gonna make the next two hours the worst of your life!!!', Jo spat, as she continued her cruel assault.

'Maybe, I should concentrate on the boss lady's big ol' feet eh?', teased Jo as she hitched up her skirt, and dismounted Carol's midriff, to make her way to the executive's biggest weak spot. This gave Carol the crucial second's respite she'd been praying for ...

'T-Tara ... N-Now!' She screamed desperately, as loudly as her rasping breath would allow her.

From a small side door, which almost resembled a closet - the doll-like blonde assistant sprang into the room, and before Jo had time to realise what was happening, she felt two sharp points jabbed into her side.

The stun-gun had done its job ... Jo's tickle-time was over ... at least as the tickler!

To be continued ...

well good...looks like Jo will be getting hers soon. That was very tricky of Carol..helpless yet taunting..and i should have known, and more importantly, Joanna should have known that Carol wouldn't really have allowed her to tickle her for two hours..excellent series..

great

Excellent again. I am looking forward to see Jo suffering from her own medicine. Don't let us wait for long!

Best regards,
Gear

oh dear Mel, we humbly disagree! We do feel that had Jo succeeded in restraining herself.... maybe she would have had 2 hours with Carol. We are delighted she failed!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rocks! And we agree gearloose!

Curious

Heather & Anna said:
oh dear Mel, we humbly disagree! We do feel that had Jo succeeded in restraining herself.... maybe she would have had 2 hours with Carol. We are delighted she failed!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rocks! And we agree gearloose!

Yeah, it's great, that she failed. I am looking forward to read the next part!

Cheers,
Gear

hey

I was very happy that this story was continued but now it stopped again :-(

It is my favorite story and I hope it will continue! Who else thinks that is should go on?

Best regards,
Gear

Yes Definitely Continue - This Is The Best Series On This Forum Imo

Yeah...

Yeah... the very best.... I really hope that it will be continued...maybe some ladies should also request many more parts...this may help ;-)

Best regards,
Gear

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back