• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fat Feet?

Iishieboo

TMF Expert
Ok! Weird thing happened to me today... Apparently I have fat feet. I didn't know one could have fat feet. *shrug* I guess if one is big, one can have big feet. I dunno. I've never heard it before. I'm just curious about people's thoughts about this.

mytoes.jpg

Big Smiles!
:redheart:

I have a thought Ishieboo...

Are they ticklish? If the answer is yes, then you won't find any true 'ler hesitating if given the opportunity to tickle them. Feet come in all shapes and sizes, just like the rest of our body. I believe our desire for that "special" reaction to tickling transcends almost all physical attributes.

BTW - Love the name (and your feet) - Darv

Feet are like bodies. Some are extremely slender. Some are pudgy. Some fit in somewhere in the middle. But the cool thing is that for every type of feet there are, there's a foot fetishist or admirer who loves em for being that way.

I have pudgy feet too:

....and frankly, I love them that way. I am a foot admirer, and my preference is for feet on the pudgy side. I find very few things cuter than short plump little toes. Your feet are absolutely gorgeous IMO, Ishie. Lazzy would be drooling all over the keyboard too if he saw them. And after all my years in the tk community, I can definitely tell you there are no shortage of fellas who like feet on the plump side. There are many who prefer feet on the slender side too, but fortunately there are enough feet of all kinds to go around and keep EVERYONE happy!

I hope whoever it was that apparently brought it to your attention that you have "fat feet" (which they are NOT fat...they are beautifully curvacious) did not do so with any form of menace. If they did, they are just a tactless jerk and someone you don't need to associate yourself with further. Bask instead in the admiration you'll get from the many like me who think your feet are cute as a button. :D

Mimi :Kiss1:

Lishie sweetie.....REST EASY!!!

....believe me when I tell you, darlin'......the kind of feet you, Mimi, and Sultrybrunette have are what I consider MY IDEAL.....I always favored a woman's feet to be on the wide, 'pudgy' side. A woman doesn't even have to be fuller figured to have feet like that either....but I've always found that fuller figured women have a sexiness that's all their own, and I find that most alluring!!!

Your feet are PRECIOUS, sweetie (as are yours Meem!!!! Yow!)....and Sultry knows all too well the praise I've bestowed on her beauties (which I most affectionately regard as 'THE GOLD.')

.....for those who can't dig it.....go for yours.....gotta go w/ what works.... :wavingguy

....BTW Meem....'beautifully curvaceous...' couldn't have picked a better phrase for feet like that... :cool2:

Everybody's different, of course, but...

darvon96 said:
Are they ticklish? If the answer is yes, then you won't find any true 'ler hesitating if given the opportunity to tickle them. Feet come in all shapes and sizes, just like the rest of our body. I believe our desire for that "special" reaction to tickling transcends almost all physical attributes.
It's been my experience that this is the universal truth, right there.

Are they ticklish? Does the foot owner like them tickled? Then it's all good! Anybody who doesn't like them can take a flyin' F*@& at a rolling doughnut on a gravel driveway. Save them for the legions of guys who'll relish the opportunity to lavish some attention on them. Guaranteed they outnumber by far the jerkweeds who'll sit at home bitching that nobody will play with them because they're socially retarded. :cool2:

As said above, your feet are just fine. I'll let you in on a little secret. Feet are designed for walking, balance, and kicking people. If they are ticklish then that is your bonus.

...here's yet, another perspective....

...I've (also) always associated a woman with curvier, wider feet as one who can stand on her own...has true grit and virtue...a woman that isn't afraid to be a sultry vixen (when applicable), nor afraid to be an abject bitch (when applicable). In my experiences....those women I've known with such feet have been all those things.....which again..suits me just fine.... :cuddle:

once again, jaba sticks a foot in his mouth.....

Mimi said:
Feet are like bodies. Some are extremely slender. Some are pudgy. Some fit in somewhere in the middle. But the cool thing is that for every type of feet there are, there's a foot fetishist or admirer who loves em for being that way.

I have pudgy feet too:

....and frankly, I love them that way. I am a foot admirer, and my preference is for feet on the pudgy side. I find very few things cuter than short plump little toes. Your feet are absolutely gorgeous IMO, Ishie. Lazzy would be drooling all over the keyboard too if he saw them. And after all my years in the tk community, I can definitely tell you there are no shortage of fellas who like feet on the plump side. There are many who prefer feet on the slender side too, but fortunately there are enough feet of all kinds to go around and keep EVERYONE happy!

I hope whoever it was that apparently brought it to your attention that you have "fat feet" (which they are NOT fat...they are beautifully curvacious) did not do so with any form of menace. If they did, they are just a tactless jerk and someone you don't need to associate yourself with further. Bask instead in the admiration you'll get from the many like me who think your feet are cute as a button. :D

Mimi :Kiss1:

why is it that short, plump, ticklish toes always makes jaba hungry?

Jaba

Both Lishe and Mimi have very nice feet. Lishe, your feet are fine. I am quite certain that any ler, myself included, who had an opportunity to tickle your feet would take it.

Mitch

I've said it before

I'll repeat it here;
I PREFER female feet that are wide for the length, and also that have more thickness of flesh measuring from bottom to top of the foot, so that the bones and tendons, (and sometimes even veins! Shudder!) do not stand out and call attention to themselves. I love it when there's enough flesh between the skin and the bones/tendons to poke a little bit without hurting the lady who owns the feet.
YAY FAT FEET!!!
If anyone disagrees; c'mere. I'll punch your T.S. card!
(T.S.=Tough Shit).

You ever notice how some shoes make your feet look fatter/longer/bigger, too? Especially closed toe heels, for me at least.

Love

Thanks everyone!!!
I was just a little confused. The man who pointed this out did not really do it in a mean way. Just a...surprising one. I was taken a little aback by it. So... I posted this thread. And I hope he's not angry with me for it.

I've not been here at the TMF for too long. Just a few months but most everyone (if not everyone) is so nice and suportive! It really feels good to know I'm not the ONLY one with this fetish and I'm even a little more open about it (not a whole lot, mind you. Hehe!).

It seems, people into tickling are nicer. Maybe it's because we're all either laughing... or looking for a laugh.

Lots of love and Big Smiles to all of you!

^________________________________________________^

P.S.- And to answer the question... yes, my feetsies are very ticklish. =^.^=

Hi Lishie , long time no hear , I myself enjoy pudgy feet and pudgy toes and being ticklish what a combination !!!!!

You have incredibly gorgeous feet !! I'd travel a LONG way to get my hands on them ;-) Thanks for the picture...feel free to post pictures of your soles <yum> TC

your feet are absolutely adorable...nothing wrong with them from what i can see..matches your adorable personality...now everyone likes different things..some like chubbier feet some don't...don't worry hon..i sometimes wish my toes weren't so long and slender..yuck lol..

:blush: Lots of things are different. Hehe! But I figured feeties were feeties. Not all look the same but they are all great. :couch: It's a feetie rainbow! :D

What about slender feet?

So what about those of us who have very fair skin? Especially in the winter time, my feet are very pale, and you can see some of my veins. My feet aren't narrow, but they're not fat either. They're a bit fleshy on the bottoms, but not one ounce of fat on the tops. And you can see some bones too. Does that make mine gross???

Heavenly

Ishi, whoever said that didn't know what they"re talking about. I really don't think feet can get fat , or thin , for that matter. Plenty of bigger people have tiny feet and vice versa.
Personally, I prefer plumper, more "generously" proportioned feet. They just look more sensitive and succulent :blush: The only diet your tootsies need is a steady one of love & tickles :justlips: <<<<---- <<<<----

Eep!

O no, Brighteyes! Hehe! I'm sure you have beautiful feet. I just didn't realize people liked a certain kind. Haha!

Awww! Hehe! Thank you TickleWolf. :blush:

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE! :bouncybou

BrightEyes1082 said:
So what about those of us who have very fair skin? Especially in the winter time, my feet are very pale, and you can see some of my veins. My feet aren't narrow, but they're not fat either. They're a bit fleshy on the bottoms, but not one ounce of fat on the tops. And you can see some bones too. Does that make mine gross???
........nnnnooooope. Fleshy bottoms are QUITE nice...tyvm....

Iishieboo said:
Ok! Weird thing happened to me today... Apparently I have fat feet. I didn't know one could have fat feet. *shrug* I guess if one is big, one can have big feet. I dunno. I've never heard it before. I'm just curious about people's thoughts about this.

mytoes.jpg

Big Smiles!
:redheart:

You have the type of feet I would like to get to tickle for Christmas! :santasmil They are very nice, and I bet extremely ticklish :tickle:

Your feet are luscious.

I love massaging feet, tickling, licking and nibbling feet, and there is nothing worse than a bony foot.

When I apply cool, mint lotion to soles and toes, I love the feeling of my fingers rubbing into smooth, soft, fleshy feet. The tactile stimuli are simply delectable. Orally pleasuring feet also is the best when my warm tongue can tease a shapely, fleshy sole and soft toes. The feeling can't be beat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back