• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa Bay chherleaders

dolphinsfan34

Hey gang for anyone who hasn't seen it. Last night I was watching an episode of making the squad with the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders, and in 1 segment they were doing a body fat analysis check on the girls and the guy asked 1 girl if she was tikclish as he was the tool kind of pincher thing on her belly and she giggled yes. Then same guy was checking a very blonde's underarm for the same thing but without the tool and she about feel out she was giggling so much from being ticklish. I'm sure of the episode but I'm sure it will re air on NFL network sevearl times so check it out if you can. :yowzer:

Nice Find thanks for sharing this information. Here is a schedule for the show repeating tomorrow night. Hopefully someone can make a clip

Title: Tampa Bay Bucs Cheerleaders: Making the Squad
Description: A chronicle of all aspects of the Buccaneers cheerleaders audition process.
Showing: Date Time Channel
8/17/2006 8:00PM NFLNET
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: A chronicle of all aspects of the Buccaneers cheerleaders audition process.
8/17/2006 9:00PM NFLNET
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode:
8/17/2006 10:00PM NFLNET

Oh man, THIS I hope someone is able to catch this!!! That sounds hot! Who doesn't like ticklish cheerleaders???

What a job that guy must have, huh? Asking EVERY cheerleader if they're ticklish?

Hey Nontkl

No he didn't ask all of them. He asked 1 because of her reaction and the other 1 was cracking up as he was trying to do the body fat mass test on her underarm. It was hilarious. :happyfloa :happyfloa

according to the nfl network website, they are showing the Making the Squad with the Tampa Bay cheerleaders again tonight. If someone who has access to this channel can make a clip of the tickling during the body fat analysis that would be awesome :)

or at least find out the names of the girls who are tickled so we can see if they made the team lol

Lauren R is 1 of them

yes she made the team . go to there website she is cute. A 21 yr old single mom with ticklish underarms l

Oh man, I so hope someone has this channel!! :D

nontkl wrote: "Oh man, THIS I hope someone is able to catch this!!! That sounds hot! Who doesn't like ticklish cheerleaders???"

Answer: The dead or the demented :rotate:

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back