• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Scene In Tom Cruise Flick-"Cocktail"

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Last night, I watched the Tom Cruise movie "Cocktail", for the first time in many years. I know that in a ticklish celebrity information page, on either the TMF, or another celeb tickling page, there was information posted which said that Kelly Lynch, who was in the movie supposedly "Admitted that the tickling scene in Cocktail was not faked". That might have implied that Ms Lynch was the one who was tickled in the movie. Actually, I went to IDMB.com, and looked up the cast for the film. The girl that got tickled by Cruise in the movie, was a dark haired actress named Gina Gershon, and not Kelly Lynch. Ms Gershon is an extremely beautiful woman, and, from what I saw, it definitely looked like the tickling scene was real.

Mitch

Kelly Lynch was the women he had that bedroom/tickling scene.

Actually it WAS Gina Gershon, and Gina Gershon has talked about how she had already had a crush on him and it was a dream to do that scene with him. (I didn't see a reference to the tickling per se, but I've always thought that it WAS something Cruise probably just started doing.........Cruise was by that point a huge actor, Gershon was playing a bit part, and I could see him doing that to her, especially since the tickling thing with Nicole Kidman, and the tickle that he might have inprovised in the Color of Money. (but this is all speculation).

Anyhow, it's definitely not Kelly Lynch, it's definitely Gina Gershon in that scene. Gina Gershon with big 80's hair.

Non, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was Gina Gershon. Although there were covers over them in the scene, the girl under the covers definitely didnt look like Kelly Lynch. It was a great scene with Gina, and it looked completely genuine.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Last night, I watched the Tom Cruise movie "Cocktail", for the first time in many years. I know that in a ticklish celebrity information page, on either the TMF, or another celeb tickling page, there was information posted which said that Kelly Lynch, who was in the movie supposedly "Admitted that the tickling scene in Cocktail was not faked". That might have implied that Ms Lynch was the one who was tickled in the movie. Actually, I went to IDMB.com, and looked up the cast for the film. The girl that got tickled by Cruise in the movie, was a dark haired actress named Gina Gershon, and not Kelly Lynch. Ms Gershon is an extremely beautiful woman, and, from what I saw, it definitely looked like the tickling scene was real.

Mitch
Gina Gershon, also in Showgirls, and her character name in Cocktail was Coral. I'm somewhat of a movie FREAK. This used to be my favorite movie many years ago. Anywho... this never occured to me, but I just might have to watch this, not only because of that scene, but because it's a great movie. Nice find.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back