• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Hahn

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I'm listening to a 1989 clip of Jessica Hahn on Howard Stern, it's on the "All-Request Weekend" on Stern's channel on Sirius satellite radio. So someone requests this old bit wherein Howard pretends Jessica's belly button has a bad odor, and she ends up getting really upset.

So the clip starts with the end of an interview and as the interview ends, she comes over to Howard and gives him a hug. She talks about how it's great to hug him because he's so tall, and she starts to walk away when Howard says "Hold on, come here a second". She gets incredulous and asks why. He says "Just come here a second". She still wants to know why and this goes back and forth like this, with her flat out saying "No, I don't want to come over there" and him saying "Just come here, it's going to be painless, I just want to see something." He must have been doing something to indicate her belly button because she says "I'm really ticklish". THEN, and again, this is just audio, they weren't filming the shows back then, she starts hyper-giggling/shrieking, but probably not from an actual tickle, but from the anticipation. And then she says "I don't want you to put your finger in my bellybutton!" and then she squeals again.

For those who don't know, Jessica Hahn is just a minor celeb, she originally surfaced in the 80's at the center of a controversy of having an affair with a preacher. It caused a media circus and, for some reason, she chose Howard Stern as the forum to tell her story. After that, she was a regular of the show in the 80's and 90's, and went out with comedian Sam Kinison.

Here's a clip (courtesy of early mainstream clipmeister Juggler!) of Jessica on some late night commercial she was doing for her "chat line" in which one of the girls says something about being ticklish (obviously scripted....possibly by Jessica herself!) Jessica is the second girl you see....it's pretty funny seeing all that big 80's hair!!! Ugh!

She also appeared in a Married With Children episode in which she went into the shoe store and the husband was going crazy for her. In a later scene, the son (who is there at the shoe story), tells his mother about the incident and mentions that Dad was tickling her foot. Something like that anyway. The attached pic is from that episode. (and her Playboy cover)

Anyhow, not the biggest thing ever, but as I was just listening to it, thought I'd share it with those who care.

I gotta admit, I've always wondered about this one! Or was it Fawn Hall? Donna Rice?? Donna Fawn Hahn???

Thx, Nontkl, great find!

tkrexx said:
I gotta admit, I've always wondered about this one! Or was it Fawn Hall? Donna Rice?? Donna Fawn Hahn???

Thx, Nontkl, great find!

Ha! That's funny!

Tkrexx, I love your new signature pic!

I DID find a site that you can download the clip in a really low quality mp3 (24 kps.....for an hour long clip)....but unfortunately, the comment is pretty inaudible (the comment, not the giggling) because she says it off-mic as Howard and Robin are talking and there's music playing in the background, plus the fact that it's a super low quality mp3. (the exact comment she says is "I don't want to come over there, I'm really ticklish").

If they ever replay it, I'll try and tape it, the sound quality on Sirius was clear and you can hear the comment crystal clear.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.therealjessicahahn.com/sounds.html

(the clip is called "Jessica's Smelly Belly Button")

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back