• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa from Chicago's wtmx morning show is ticklish on her feet

saratk

TMF Master
In case you guys haven't noticed...I'm pretty good at getting radio girls to admit ticklishness. If any minor celebs you know have email access I would be happy to try to get info out of them and post it on the site. PM me if you want my help. http://wtmx.com/djs/melissa.php link to her bio

What I said in the email:
Hey Melissa!
I tried to email you a while ago on a different email, but I don't think
it worked since I didn't get a reply. I love listening to you guys in the
morning and I seem to think like you. it's really funny. You do really
funny stuff on air and I love your call ins..
..I was in the UK listening to a similar morning show and they had a
"tickle chair" where the hosts would have to get in and get tickled for like a
minute if something happened like a listener got a question right on the
first time. Would wtmx ever do that, and if so would you ever volenteer
to get in the chair? I think it would be really funny. If you did what part
would make you laugh the most? feet? sides? etc.
Thanks and can't wait to listen to you tommrow and hear back from you

What she said
Hi there! I don't think I received the original message from you.

A tickle chair huh? Hmmmm...I'll have to check that out. Sounds pretty
funny. I don't know if they would use that on the air or not but it
sounds pretty innocent. I don't see why I wouldn't get in it! and probably my feet.

Melissa

Very cute girl. That's great about you getting an answer from her. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Not sure how often you listen to the show but years back I was able to get both Melissa and Kathy tickled on the show. Melissa is ticklish on her stomach also. Another traffic reporter was tickling her and not doing too good a job. Swany was in charge of tickling Kathy on her feet. Kathy went nuts. For the record, Eric is also ticklish. His feet are bad but under his arms makes him go crazy. He was tickled on the show by Kathy.

I remember!!!

I specifically remember the segment with Kathy getting tickled on her feet...I even emailed them hoping to get the segment on tape or something like that. It was a great segment!!!

Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Pips

why was there tickling? what happened? maybe we can prompt them to do this again

Hey Guys,

SaraTk, you have the magic touch. There are definitely some TV and Radio Personalities I would love for you to get in touch with. I'll have to PM you.

Take Care & Happy Tickle Hunting

Oh crap! When did Kathy get her feet tickled??? How did I miss that?!

I wrote Kathy in Jan of 2000 and made up some some story about a bet I had with a friend if she had ticklish feet. She told me she had size 8 1/2 feet and they were ticklish. I thought it would just be in email, the next day after her response she brought up my email on the air, I think Melissa said she was ticklish but then the conversation was taken over by Eric and if he was ticklish. I never really listened to that station long after that but hell... if I would have known Kathy and Melissa were willing to be tickled, I would have asked back in 2000! I didn't record the show as I was in my car on the way to work when I heard it. I know TickleChicago (Andy) heard it, so someone from the community enjoyed that.

When was Kathy's feet tickled? Now that's going to eat at me forever! I had the biggest crush on her when I would see her in commercials. Melissa is pretty cute too.

DK

Hey Guys,

SaraTK, This is a great thread. This could become an entirely new category Local Celebs and Radio DJ's. I PM'd you earlier I hope you received it.

Thanks

I remember when you sent that email to Kathy about the bet and I knew that it was someone from this 'community' who sent it!

Kathy and Melissa were tickled because they had a question aired about why you can't tickle yourself. I wrote them and said that you can actually tickle yourself - if someone else takes your finger (for example) and strokes it up the sole of your foot. See? You're technically tickling yourself even though someone else is moving your fingers for you.

Swany (the producer) was in charge of tickling Kathy and Kathy was going crazy. I also remember Eric saying that he is not ticklish and that he can turn it on and off. Kathy went up behind him and went right under his arms and he immediately started laughing. He said "I didn't know you would go for the armpits!" It was a pretty funny segment.

I got another response from Melissa...just so u know if you email Melissa or Kathy from Eric and Kathy, they WILL reply to you even if it's not a great answer...i asked her if she's ticklish and stuff...she said she's kind of ticklish but not too bad. =( kinda burst my bubble.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back