• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Toonforger classic "Will she talk?"

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
Here's an old Toonforger classic! Poor Nikki has been captured, and says she doesn't know anything. Her interregators don't believe her, and have their persuasive ways to try to get information. I love how Toonforger shows her nipples getting hard through he bra when she is getting her feet tickled, so they decide to cut her bra off and tickle her boobs as well. In that last pic, she may be saying, "Stop, it's torture!", but her rock hard nipples say she is really getting off on it. Always loved this cartoon. Only wish we would have found out if she really did have the info they were looking for, and what happened to her in the end.

I prefer the cartoon where the girl gets something pumped into her feet(I think anyway) and it made them swell and turn very red, and they were VERY sensitive

Thanks Rhinoguy:

This is one of my all time Fave toons. Something about the reaction to the tickling. I really believe that it is driving her wild. Does she love it? Is it going to make her insane? I would love to keep watching either way :)

Thanks so much for posting this :Hyrdrogen

best,

Bandito

The Bandito said:
Thanks Rhinoguy:

This is one of my all time Fave toons. Something about the reaction to the tickling. I really believe that it is driving her wild. Does she love it? Is it going to make her insane? I would love to keep watching either way :)

best,

Bandito

Hey Bandito. I hate doing requests...I really do. I almost never do them. But I see an oppurtunity here and I would like to ask you something.

For years we haven't seen this finished. Toonforger like disappeared. Your a more then capable artist, and I am sure in your mind that something happened in the missing third scene. Would you mind...giving all us plebeians your rendition of the the third scene?

:bunny:

meangry said:
Hey Bandito. I hate doing requests...I really do. I almost never do them. But I see an oppurtunity here and I would like to ask you something.

For years we haven't seen this finished. Toonforger like disappeared. Your a more then capable artist, and I am sure in your mind that something happened in the missing third scene. Would you mind...giving all us plebeians your rendition of the the third scene?

:bunny:

I second that.
webmaster joe

The Bandito said:
Thanks Rhinoguy:

best,

Bandito

I would say six one half dozen the other Bandito. If you have the artistic talent the others say you do, how bout finishing this toon for us. We want to know if she ever did talk, and if she was enjoying her "tittie tickle"

wow....

Meangry, Laughing Gas, and Rhino Guy:

Thanks so much for the huge compliment!!! That really means a lot to me. I would have replied sooner, but I didn't look back at this post since I sent my original reply. I just looked back at it now, to take another look at this great Toon Forger classic. :firedevil

As far as completing the comic..... I am so honored by the suggestion, but I don't think I can do it, for a couple of reasons:

1.) These illustrations are too wonderful for me to work on. They seriously are a couple of my favorites that I have ever seen. If I work on them, it would turn them from pleasure to more of a project for me. I would start to look at them as an artist, not a viewer (if that makes any sense at all :p )

2.) I don't think I am good enough as an illustrator. Toonforger's style is/was sooooo unique. My style is very different from his. I don't think I am good enough to make my third page blend with his first two.

3.) This pic is like the unfinished symphony. Part of the magic, is that we DON'T know what happens on page #3. If I finished it, it might wreck the whole thing for a lot of people. I can't do it. I........ just.......c......can't :wow:

Thanks again for the really fantastic compliment guys. And thanks for thinking of me as an artist. So few people have responded to the second Naughty Angel pic that I was starting to feel kinda crappy till I read this.

You made my night,

Bandito

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back