• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa Robertson, QVC

mysterytic

TMF Expert
I was headed out the door last night (Mon 1/21) when I overheard Lisa Robertson, QVC host talking about hand and feet lotions. A few minutes later a model was applying lotion to her feet in front of the camera. I had to leave, but now I am hoping somebody call tell me if anything came up on our favorite subject. Any tickle action or conversation? Thanks

I was watching the same program last night. It was for a line of bath and body products called Lather. I often watch QVC in hopes of seeing Lisa in bare feet. She is so hot. There was no tickle talk and only the model was barefoot (the model did have some really nice looking feet.) There was a point when the product representative mentioned that her company did not want her to show her own feet on camera (I wonder why?). But no, Lisa and the company rep just stood there putting the lotions on their hands and let the model do all the foot work. Lisa did talk about how the lotions feel great since women are always "torturing" their feet (referring to stuffing them into heels and other uncomfortable yet fashionable shoes) but alas never said anything about tickling. It was realy cool to hear Lisa talk about feet being "tortured" though. ;) I can think of a few ways to torture her feet myself!

-DFT

DFT

Thanks for the summary. My guess is the company doesn't like the way the reps feet look on camera. I think we suffer through the lady applying lotion to her feet, despite what the ad people think. Lisa is hot, she can turn a tickle fanatic into a drooling mess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back