• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Sterns sybian

maniactickler

Verified
I read on his website that he took calls from people who i guess were split on getting rid of that damn sybian. maybe it will make him use the tickle chair a bit more to break things up. one can only hope! he did use the robo spanker at least.

I have Sirius in my tumbler and caught the tail end of the two British gals on the sybian the other day. One of us called in and asked Howard to get the gals in the Tickle chair but they refused after dealing with the sybian.

Not long ago someone made a great point, with being off regular radio that the tickle chair would become extinct and I think it's happened.

I heard the one guy wanting to get rid of the sybian and knew the fans were going to jump all over him for it. I agreed with him only so the tickle chair could make it's way back but as long as the sybian is there.... we'll have little to no tickling on Howard's show. Damn sybian.

DK

Darkknight said:
Not long ago someone made a great point, with being off regular radio that the tickle chair would become extinct and I think it's happened.

DK

That was me!

I think it will happen from time to time when a particular guest happens to REVEAL her ticklishness (as happens from time to time, and is exactly how Valentina Vaughan got into the tickle chair....the only tickle chair girl so far on Sirius, I believe). Or it will happen when things like today happen, when a caller specifically requests it. I think deluging the show with emails makes us all look a little creepy (it was great when it was first done with Pam Anderson, granted.....)

And since I listen every day, I might as well put in my plug for Sirius right here! The Stern channel(s) are fantastic and the show is just as great as ever, in fact, way better in many respects (and Sirius is great in general, Stern aside!)

I haven't heard a Howard Stern program in years.

What exactly IS the Sybian???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back