• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lorianne Crook

mysterytic

TMF Expert
Quite a few years ago I was channel surfing one afternoon and spotted the Crook and Chase show. It was near the end of the show and some elderly guy was talking about tickling Lorianne's feet. She removed her shoes and put her feet in his lap. She was laughing while he tickled, but it seemed more out of embarassment than ticklish reaction. The show ended within a few seconds with the guy saying she has the most beautiful feet on earth and would like to tickle them anytime. Does anybody remember this show and the event? Maybe somebody can help me with the facts as I remember them?

I heard Lorianne mention a while ago that she wears a size 9. I would love to know if she was barefoot? How ticklish did she react? Did she laugh? When the man asked to tickle her feet how did she react? Thanks.

From my memory bank for Kmars

If I remember Chase mentioned on camera that the guest had asked to tickle Lorianne's feet when he was back stage. She looked embarassed, almost like she knew it was coming, but didn't believe it. After slipping off her shoe and putting her foot in his lap I watched from an involuntary twitch or jerk of her foot. Actually she giggled but her foot did not move. No toe curling or anything. I think she had no ticklish reaction at all :( My take on it was if she was ticklish, she was too embarrassed to have any reaction. She was wearing nylon stockings and naturally her feet were gorgeous :) She did giggle through the whole episole, which probably lasted only 20 seconds, maybe 30 and cut for the final commercial break. I think she was embarrassed by it. The guest, who was quite an old guy, probably in his late 60's spoke about how he would love to tickle and pamper her pretty feet anytime, anywhere. This was at a time when the show was broadcast at night and repeated the next afternoon. Unfortunately I saw only the afternoon rebroadcast and could not get a double scoop of Lorrianne's pretty feet. That is what I remember but I guess it is lost in Cable TV's history forever.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back