• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is my first true story, and the dream come true F/M

superchat

Well, I have this new girlfriend I'm with since now one month.

I know her since one year though, and I introduced her rapidly to the world of tickling and my fetishism about tickling, foot and stockings. When she and I finally deceided to go out together, and form and couple, I thought that maybe I would get a chance to finally be tickle by her.

So this week she told me that she was in her "lady time" and that if I wanted, she would tickle my feet. She just told me that I would have to wait another time before she tie me though. She agree too about me wearing black stockings (I always prefered the feeling of fingers rolling over stockings...)

So I put my stockings and she took my feet in her hand and tickle the hell out of them for at least half an hour.... it was insane how it was tickling!!! she has strong hands so I could not really espace from her devilish finger....

I would just like to tell you all that I can't wait for my next tickling session!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back