• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chelsea Handler

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
On her show tonight, she went into a cosmetic surgeon and when he was grabbing her chubby areas, she pulled back and giggled "I'm ticklish". They will probably air this again tomorrow on E around 6 or something.

thats so wierd. I JUST went to her comedy show in Illinois. She was hilarious. I was wondering the whole time if she was ticklish...I have her on my tivo season pass. hopefullly i'll catch it. if anyone has a clip, please post!

I just had an amazing idea...we should contact Chelsea via her myspace and propose that on her show she do a tickling video or like sit in on one...this is something crazy she might do and she might think it would be entertaining...she's done crazier stuff and it would be a win win for us. any legit companies want to contact her?

Ah! That'd be a good idea actually, but her being on E, I don't think she'd do a tickle video or something in the kinky side that ISN'T mainstream kinky. But who knows... we should do that via myspace. I don't have a myspace, time to make one! You have a link to her's?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back